StallCation
Active member
Going through the archives of the latest two weeks, these good wins came up.
A couple of "almost-going-bonkers-but-eventually-pulling-the brakes" features in here, especially the Beast Mode Mystery Symbols one (no gamble btw) and the Gold Megaways feature. Extra Chilli delivered one of its famous purple troll screens too on the 397x win (but redeemed itself a couple of days ago with that 2800x cracker).
I did include the Rise of Gods Reckoning feature again, just because it's a damn good win, haha! Would have liked to post earlier to avoid the bulky screenshot part, but I haven't been able to upload in here in mid May for some reason; kept getting error message when trying to post. Well, now it's done!





















A couple of "almost-going-bonkers-but-eventually-pulling-the brakes" features in here, especially the Beast Mode Mystery Symbols one (no gamble btw) and the Gold Megaways feature. Extra Chilli delivered one of its famous purple troll screens too on the 397x win (but redeemed itself a couple of days ago with that 2800x cracker).
I did include the Rise of Gods Reckoning feature again, just because it's a damn good win, haha! Would have liked to post earlier to avoid the bulky screenshot part, but I haven't been able to upload in here in mid May for some reason; kept getting error message when trying to post. Well, now it's done!




















