Chilli & Bonanza (!) Time - a bit over 3000x total

Status
Not open for further replies.

StallCation

Active member
Allowed myself a couple of Extra Chilli sessions, although I'm really on a break from online slotting. These sessions turned out great - grabbed the profit and ran without wasting a cent on horrible No Limit City buys...

Hadn't played Bonanza for ages, but got this sweet run on a 300 DKK deposit, wagered the required 6000 DKK on the former king of cascading Megaways and cashed out 1100 DKK in the end. Haven't seen Bonanza run this good since 2019 - a very pleasant reunion with my former go-to slot, I must say.    

Extra Chilli 570x total.jpg

Extra Chilli 570x.jpg

Extra Chilli 560x total.jpg

Extra Chilli 560x.jpg

Extra Chilli 555x.jpg

Extra Chilli 517x.jpg

Extra Chilli 310x.jpg

Bonanza 22 trigger.jpg

Bonanza 229x.jpg

Bonanza 300x total.jpg

Bonanza 300x.jpg

Bonanza 107x.jpg

 
Great games, never in doubt 😉

I think what could possibly be our greatest game, has just launched exclusively this week on Flutter Group.
Golden Catch will be available to all from the 18th of May 🙂

 
Great games ?    yep for dead spins during Bonus   ......   The BTG slots i play or used to play are far too volatile and shocking for the small players  , probably great for peeps with endless amounts of boodle but please spare a thought for the small player in future  .....     I don't play BTG slots anymore mind ya      🙂

 
I think what could possibly be our greatest game, has just launched exclusively this week on Flutter Group. Golden Catch will be available to all from the 18th of May 🙂
Well, guess we'll see about that - heard that particular phrase uttered by many a provider over the years...

Some releases stick on my go-to list, like Extra Chilli (still the best BTG slot ever made), DHV, Opal Fruits, Chocolates, Lil' Devil and Holy Diver (!) - other releases vanish into oblivion quite quickly, like Survivor (just a terrible, terrible game), Kingmaker, King of Cats, Spicy Meatballs, Cyberslot and The Final Scamdown (also a horrible slot) to name a few...

I'll probably give it a try, like I always do with new BTG releases, but I have to agree with @gypsycream26 that in general slots are getting too volatile and/or too hard to bonus.    

 
You notice we didn't get a reply from BTG  ,   like a lot of others they dont take well to any type of criticism but i stand by what i quoted in original message and i would give their games a bodyswerve for being far too volatile     🙂

 
Var selv på en grind efter en 10 krs Bonanza bonus idag. Fik en enkelt, kostede mig 2.5k og betalte 78 kr.. Dejligt at se det gik bedre for dig, lækker win :D

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top