Search results

  1. M

    £10 - £100 Challenge!!

    3 from 16 on target, them lot need to polish their shooting boots 😥
  2. M

    Weekend Football Betting Tips (come and share your tips)

    Mine for the 3pm's tomorrow afternoon.
  3. M

    Midweek football tips (share yours)

    I only have a domestic one tonight.  Will have a dabble at the Europa tomorrow with a few more games available.   This is tonights bash though.
  4. M

    Midweek football tips (share yours)

    Two bets I have for tonight.   I had a winner last night, £3.50 into £133.35 though, hoping the run continues.
  5. M

    [HELP NEEDED] Make my shirts ​​​​​!

    When 2020 sucks so bad you get in your time machine and travel back to form a German boy band 😆🤣
  6. M

    MONOPOLY LIVE SCAMMED US LIVE

    You do not see the dealer move, you do not see any other 'live' things.  This could be a recorded variation of a dice roll.  They could do it from different angles and just show what they want.  They should have a wider angle showing the dealer.
  7. M

    FAVORITE SLOT? AND BIGGEST WIN?

    300 shields.  Love the game, best win about 7250x
  8. M

    [HELP NEEDED] Make my shirts ​​​​​!

    Same T-Shirt, front and back ?
  9. M

    Seems so rigged :)

    Was playing on £1 stakes, so not massive, didn't get a single bonus after my deposit.  Wormed the balance down to exactly 10p, and on that single 10p spin, bonus hit and a 144x win came in.  Who would have thought eh ?  ?
  10. M

    Massive Millionaire Win

    Friend of mine hit this earlier today.  20p into just under £600.  Almost 3000x He is too lazy to signup so I said I would put it here for him ?
  11. M

    Buffalo letdown

    1st time ever I hit 6 diamonds, didn't hit 1 good win in the 23 spins.  Damn Buffalo's !!
  12. M

    Jammin Jars - Mega Win!

    Great win.  Just imagine the carnage if them 2 symbols had been the other way round.  All them Strawberries with all 4 jars connecting would have been sick as F ?
  13. M

    Post your biggest/best win of 2018!

    Mine was a 25p into £1814 win on 300 Shields.  About 7256x
  14. M

    Bonanza small win

    Put in £10 as a little bored this evening after Kim and Reggie finished their stream.  Hit a great bonus.  389x  
  15. M

    White Rabbit fun

    2 good wins on Rabbit.  Shame I play such low stakes really :)
Back
Top