FAVORITE SLOT? AND BIGGEST WIN?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
Hi there guys so whats your favorite slot of all times ? and whats your biggest win playing your worlds fav slot?

 
Danger highvoltage and £7.500 on montezuma unfortunately I didnt cash it all out. 
thats okay! remember those things are lessons so when you get the next huge win to do the right thing ! ? Cashout and enjoy life! ?

 
Quest for the Book of Pharaohs 0.20p bet £638.00 win 100 free spins second best future and was going mad the game, every 2-3 spins was paying 4 of the kind or re-triger. However I have won £1216.00 on Book of Dead with 4 explorer on £1.20 spin. My favoured game is Book of Dead but I most say the Who wants to be a Millionaire is growing on me. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top