Afternoon all!
What midweek tips have you got for the football!
I'm going for a cheeky double today on PSG and RB Leipzig. Currently around the 12/1 (13.00) for the double.
Both PSG and Barcelona are not performing to their usual high standards and with Barca having such a leaky defense I feel that PSG may prove to strong and look exceptional value at over 3/1 (4.00)
Liverpool look like a team in turmoil, struggling at the back they are likely to leak goals and again this creates great value for RB Leipzig who are over 2/1 (3.00)
This looks like a tasty double but as we no in football and more than ever in the current season! Who really knows!
Be interested to hear your tips for the games!
What midweek tips have you got for the football!
I'm going for a cheeky double today on PSG and RB Leipzig. Currently around the 12/1 (13.00) for the double.
Both PSG and Barcelona are not performing to their usual high standards and with Barca having such a leaky defense I feel that PSG may prove to strong and look exceptional value at over 3/1 (4.00)
Liverpool look like a team in turmoil, struggling at the back they are likely to leak goals and again this creates great value for RB Leipzig who are over 2/1 (3.00)
This looks like a tasty double but as we no in football and more than ever in the current season! Who really knows!
Be interested to hear your tips for the games!




