You couldn't be talking more out your ass if you tried. Yes he is a degenerate gambler and yes its hard to watch at times but how does he encourage people to be like him? If you don't like what you see don't watch its quite simple! Look at most the other streamers out there having their affiliate links plastered all over their streams trying to encourage people to sign up through them so they get a % of their losses. Yes Rocknolla will get these benefits to if people sign up through him but he doesn't openly try and encourage people to do so.
For me he is the most honest streamer out there and is a pleasure to watch. He gambles because he loves the rush like we all do. A lot of these streamers nowadays see this as a business and a very profitable one at that/
I see some people saying on their streams they are professional streamers! There is nothing to be professional at! All they do is gamble online and let people view it. They see this as a business.... open your eyes!
I have no issue with streamers making money from signups/player losses. I just choose very wisely which ones I use because I tend to support channels that actually gamble because they are gamblers not people trying to create a business out of it.
Rocknolla wont be going anywhere he has the biggest following for a reason