blueyescasino
New member
discovered a knack for Basketball betting (everything bar the hawks bet is mine) Placed Hawks bet as a favour because someones tip won me money.
The 11+ margin bet is insane. I saw a pattern as I was watching it and the momentum was heavily with the nets they had improved vastly in the 2nd quarter. Does anyone else like betting on this? it feels untapped for UK (or my time zone +1-2 hours bettors) maybe because of the time of night of the games and its much better betting in play... also had a very near miss of a tie bet +overs 54.5 score was 27-30 3 more points and I'd have netted £60. Pun intended


The 11+ margin bet is insane. I saw a pattern as I was watching it and the momentum was heavily with the nets they had improved vastly in the 2nd quarter. Does anyone else like betting on this? it feels untapped for UK (or my time zone +1-2 hours bettors) maybe because of the time of night of the games and its much better betting in play... also had a very near miss of a tie bet +overs 54.5 score was 27-30 3 more points and I'd have netted £60. Pun intended


