NYSPINS delaying payment £50,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
customer support guy cant help u in this matter. nearly all of these live chat staff workers are outsourced and only the casino management can decide how they handle your case.

if they dont give him any details he cant give anything to u
Well he obviously lied to me because he said he couldn’t tell me my balance then I pushed for it and it was miracle he found out the information. Just very lazy customer service 

 
Hi guys well today is 120 days since I put my withdrawals in with NYSPINS! Still waiting for an update from the relevant department which is incredible that they work so slow on my verification. 
if any off you guys win big on NYSPINS in the future be prepared to be messed around for a long wait. 

 
Well... i‘ve followed this thread and what should i say... what a mess, fraud and big BS applied to a loyal customer. What a weird tactic holding back your withdrawal! I was playing at VoodooDreams, a daughter casino from NYSPINS, and seems like they starting same procedure holding back my Win of 5.6k (nothing compared to your amount, but still enough). I provided all documents, high resolution, everything is fine but they are writing all time the same, that they can‘t verify my account without the right documents (Swear i triple checked everything according to their needs). I think the money is gone...

 
For my case, not yet. But i will before it‘s gonna take ages like on this issue. I‘ll keep you up. 
Hey mate, 

I will probably get an updated email on Monday as I have never had one on the weekend yet! I hope now it’s finished because I have sent in absolutely everything which confirms source of funds that links to the money I played at NYSPINS. 
that’s very interesting when you say the sister sites are putting you through the sand hassle! 
mate 5.6k is still a lot off money just hope you don’t have to go through the same as me! 

 
Interesting how both casino's are at the partner list... on CG
For myself and the experience I have had to go through over the last four months with NYSPINS it’s just really put me off playing online. 
I understand the KYC verification process but for a online casino to drag this out for four months is unacceptable. When I send an email and get a response 7 days later it’s just not good enough. I am sure that my money would have been paid to me with the first 4 weeks if they would have responded much quicker than they did. 
so they have kept my £50,000 for four months now! So do I get compensation for this! Interest! Just a very sad casino. 

 
For myself and the experience I have had to go through over the last four months with NYSPINS it’s just really put me off playing online. 
I understand the KYC verification process but for a online casino to drag this out for four months is unacceptable. When I send an email and get a response 7 days later it’s just not good enough. I am sure that my money would have been paid to me with the first 4 weeks if they would have responded much quicker than they did. 
so they have kept my £50,000 for four months now! So do I get compensation for this! Interest! Just a very sad casino. 
4 months has nothing to do with KYC. Cant pull this KYC card everytime in favor of the casino, doesnt work like that. We are talking about 4 months. Online casino's block accounts if they haven't received verification documents after 30 days..... 

 
4 months has nothing to do with KYC. Cant pull this KYC card everytime in favor of the casino, doesnt work like that. We are talking about 4 months. Online casino's block accounts if they haven't received verification documents after 30 days..... 
mate trust me I am incredibly pissed of at NYSPINS. At the moment I am £50,000 out off pocket and very upset with the verification procedure. I looked at all my emails since September 2020 and they is a clear pattern once I get an email from NYSPINS I reply immediately but takes them on average 7 days to reply.
They have asked for documentation some off it rejected so I have had to chase other casinos I have won in the past, what makes me very angry is that these other casinos have excepted my documentation for verification but it’s unacceptable to NYSPINS. 
 

it’s just sad to me that I am still waiting after all this time. 
 

I should have a something tomorrow hopefully 

 
Just a little update with the linked casino VoodooDreams from SuprPlay: seems like it‘s getting started the same hassle like on NYCasino. Over 72 Hours are gone, still pending verification. Even customer support ytd proofed me that everything is complete and and fine now. Today they told me that i will receive a message by this day. That’s how the stalling begins i think... never ever seen an online casino taking that long to verify... i‘m sure that i won‘t get my money out. I‘ve spend over 5k in 2 Months just for the sake of gambling. No one asked for verifying by that amount of deposit and it was instant on my account balance. When it comes to payout, seems like they do everything just to hold it back. Customer support is friendly, still, i think that this won‘t remain the more fraud and fake reasons for no withdrawing my 5.6K will come upon. 
Keeping you up.

 
Hey guys, 

well looks like like I have got to get my solicitor involved now just unbelievable bad service. NYSPINS are the worst casino I have ever played at please stay away from them. They said in previous emails my source of wealth would be completed once I sent the requested documentation from grosvenor casino and betvictor which I did now they just want more bullshit information which is nothing to do with the deposits with NYSPINS.

solictor is ready now and I will be getting compensation for this.

C7D54BCE-DE20-495A-B7AB-ADE4D1EB6C1A.png

 
wow, what a joke! Why can't/don't the ukgc make sure that all sites with their license make sure that you are fully verified before you even deposit, and that its against license to ask for any more KYC documents after? Its a joke, once you win big from a casino you are constantly checking the status of it and feeling sick until that money hits your bank.. constantly worrying about if you've done something wrong (even though you havent) or how much proof they are going to want from you. i mean big withdrawals for me probably like 1k, so if i was this guy i'd be so fucking depressed right now. It should not be like that. I know that alot of casino complaints is the player missing key details out, and the casino is usually in the right. Here i believe this guy is completely genuine, and nobody should promote this site. 

 
I am very upset as I have sent so much documentation bank statements etc it really gets you down and now I have to go through a bloody solicitor to get my money back just not good enough. NYSPINS might be great a paying small winnings but why should it be so difficult to pay me my winnings just because it’s big. 
This has now caused stress in my life losing sleep on a night because of this stress. 
 

I will not be playing online casinos ever again just can’t deal with this anymore 

 
They make it very clear that the problem is the source of funds (£3000) originally deposited not the 50k he won... So in a different situation, imagine he loses the £3000 deposit and doesn't win 50k and just never deposits on the site again they would not chase him for documents for the 3k would they? Its just because hes won. Its a whole scam the lot, affiliates funded by the casino sites - casino sites funded by the affiliates customers - IBAS adjudicators funded by the casinos  its all just a damn circle. God knows if the UKGC, MGA are funded by casinos. So who can you go to, to trust? 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is horrific!!! And CASINOGROUNDS promote an online casino like that... And dosnt look like anyone gives a toss. 

I feel terrible for you navyboy24, I've had casinos Steel my money in the past but I've just stuck with the bigger casino names now, good luck🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

 
The sad thing is that they have asked me for information and I have got this for them. They said to me back in the middle of December on email that I needed to get this information to COMPLETE source off funds which I have given the information from the casinos but now they are asking about other money in my bank account that doesn’t have anything to do with the deposits made with NYSPINS. 
 

I just seem to give them the information needed then they just ask for more. 

B9DD89E9-3D4E-4774-B141-3451B66EBAEA.png

 
The sad thing is that they have asked me for information and I have got this for them. They said to me back in the middle of December on email that I needed to get this information to COMPLETE source off funds which I have given the information from the casinos but now they are asking about other money in my bank account that doesn’t have anything to do with the deposits made with NYSPINS. 
 

I just seem to give them the information needed then they just ask for more. 

View attachment 24221
Mate i think you have no other choice then to legally pursue this. I had something similar happen to me at Wildz Casino where i was a winning player for the year ( a Nice big amount like yours) and they started requesting the most stupid shit after 6 months of proccess. Providing them every payslip/bank statements basically everything possible that proved it was my funds being used and they were asking me questions about private transactions ( bills/friends family/ my job) stupid stuff that had nothing to so with it. In the end they closed my account stating i didn’t provide enough. 
go contact a lawyer

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top