Dreamvegas (Whitehatgaming) removed my winnings after i hit 1750x on Jammin Jars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly the process i will take. I only mentioned legally because some people here think the courts have no power vs Casinos.

Thank you for genuinely offering great advice. @dirtystack 🀞

 
Ireland. I've Been reading a lot today about online casino regulations here and how they want to come down hard on this sort stuff, as does the UKGC.Β 
You need to get it out of your head that they have done something wrong, they have acted in accordance with their T&C's and haven't,Β technically, done anything wrong.Β 

What has gone wrong is that you have suffered due to a failing in their system that attributed you a bonus for which you were not eligible for. You had no idea, got a nice win, felt very good and then got devastated.

The argument is that it is misleading to credit a bonus which is invalid from the start. There shouldn't be a bonus attributed in the first place. It's not like it would be a difficult thing for WHGΒ to make this impossible to happen again.

Some reparation for the stress caused, anger, shock, sleepless nights, damage to your state of mind.

You need to make them see the situation from your point of view.Β Don't attack them, call them rogue, don't lash out or else they will just dig their heels in and get defensive.

Clear heads prevail.

Keep us updated, It will possibly take a long time. For your own sake don't focus on it too much or else you will drive yourself crazy.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Most casinos are scumbags, they just want your money and they certeinly dontΒ wannaΒ fix simple issues if itΒ brings them lessΒ money.

The regulations and laws on what a casino can put into the T/C seems to be non existing and the word booby trap comes to mind.

 
I'm not bashing them or calling them rouge that will do more harm than good. I'm just trying to back myself because i did nothing wrong.Β 

You're right about the stress, sleepless nights etc its tough for me.Β 

I'm researching more everyday to help. I've just noticed something which i want to share. Its the bonus rules but on another site 21casino.com from the same group. Here it is clearly statesΒ the winnings would be confiscated but it doesn'tΒ on Dream Vegas.Β  Could they be referring to the wrong Casino? I'm Not sure why its worded different but it should be in my favour as the casino i played at doesn't state at all the winnings would be confiscated. They should warn this.Β 

I still think it just comes down to their decision to add the bonus. I don't even know for sure if it was the welcome bonus, it could of been any other bonus, who knows we cant determine that, i just know i had a bonus.Β 

First Image below is 21casino and the second is Dreamvegas.

21 Casino.png

Dream Vegas 4.png

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Open up two pages in goole or whatever browser you are using and see if you can log into Dreamvegas and 21casino at the same time.

If you can't log into them both at the same time then they are pretty much the same site with different skins on.

I can't be bothered registering with a new casino just to check so try it and let me know.

 
Open up two pages in goole or whatever browser you are using and see if you can log into Dreamvegas and 21casino at the same time.

If you can't log into them both at the same time then they are pretty much the same site with different skins on.

I can't be bothered registering with a new casino just to check so try it and let me know.
Nope i cant log into 21Casino with my Dreamvegas login. It requires a new registration. They'reΒ partners in the White Hat Gaming group.Β 

 
Not what i meant.

I thought you had a 21casino accountΒ and wanted to know if you could be logged into 21casino and Dreamvegas at the same time or if it logs you out from one when you log into the other.

You can't log into Casilando and 21Casino at the same time for example.

 
Yes absolutely and i would hate this going as far as court. I have wrote back to Dream Vegas asking to reconsider. If that fails then i will try the regulators and the complaints procedure etc. I will also write to my local politician.Β 
Write your local politician? I'm sorry but if you're doing that you have really lost the plot.

 
Brother, let me tell you this. Quit gambling!Β 

Sorry for my language, but fuck all these casino's with their T&C and other hidden shits,Β  just pay the fuking balance. you ugly mf's know we will come back and deposit more, so please don't give us headaches.Β 

And sorry again for my language, but fuk whitehatgaming.Β 

Peace

 
Write your local politician? I'm sorry but if you're doing that you have really lost the plot.
Why though? Politicians hold the power in governmentsΒ to achieve and change things, this sort of thing should be eradicated and prevented with some new regulationsΒ imo. Β So you think if i write to the Minister for Justice and Equality, Charlie Flanagan in my country he wouldn't care? Sorry I disagree.Β 

 
@JamminAMYΒ your fight against casino is useless. You have clearly broken one rule of terms and casino has every right to take your winnings. Yes i know it's huge amount but there is nothing anymore what you can do. This was a big lesson for you but you can get over it sooner or later. And in future: Read the rules. Read them twice and after that make your decision would you like to deposit or not.


Β 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I broke the terms or they broke the terms? I'm sorry i wish people would stop saying its useless to fight the casinos decision. Never in my life will i accept this treatment from any company, even a casino company. This is not €70 its €7600! I have support behind me from family and my parents do know lawyers who they think will help me. I promise one day i hope i canΒ come back here and prove a lot of people wrong. Casinos are not untouchable machines, i'm so surprised by many comments. I did not knowinglyΒ break any rules but they did knowingly break their own rules.Β 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I broke the terms or they broke the terms? I'm sorry i wish people would stop saying its useless to fight the casinos decision. Never in my life will i accept this treatment from any company, even a casino company. This is not €70 its €7600! I have support behind me from family and my parents do know lawyers who they think will help me. I promise one day i hope i canΒ come back here and prove a lot of people wrong. Casinos are not untouchable machines, i'm so surprised by many comments. I did not knowinglyΒ break any rules but they did knowingly break their own rules.Β 
Its funny how you still think you're 100% in the right while the casino is 100% in the wrong 🀣 best of luck in your long journey ahead

 
Here's another one, I need this don't i... Don't you think i'm stressed and depressed enough atm without your sarky comments and emojis. If its a long journey then so be it, rather that then nothing. Are a lot of the members here casino workers or something? 😐

 
Here's another one, I need this don't i... Don't you think i'm stressed and depressed enough atm without your sarky comments and emojis. If its a long journey then so be it, rather that then nothing. Are a lot of the members here casino workers or something? 😐
Oh man open your eyes. the Casino has complied with its own terms. And when you have registered you have accepted these terms. Sure you can fight against if you want but you will lose. Casino has a proveΒ that you have broken one of their term so deal with it. You can't win via MGA or you can't win in court room. Everything has been legal and it is you who made the mistake. As i said before this is big lesson for you but much easier is just hand over with this case and move on in your life.


Β 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another one, I need this don't i... Don't you think i'm stressed and depressed enough atm without your sarky comments and emojis. If its a long journey then so be it, rather that then nothing. Are a lot of the members here casino workers or something? 😐
And thats another thing about you, when us members post something that seems to go against your favor, you just assume we are casino workers or affiliated with them which is apparent in your previous replies and to some this may seem insulting.Β I don't say things that you want to hear but rather things that are realistic based on the given scenario.Β 

It is apparent that whatever we are saying against your case and in favor of the casino won't get into your head, so I don't really see the point of this thread anyway. I have offered you a view on when the Court would rule in favor of both sides but you seem to be blinded by the one where I mentioned given your set of facts it is more probable than not that the Court would rule in favor of the casino.

Even in my early replies I have told u that you can attempt to escalate it to their appeals or complaints procedure and once you've exhausted that option you can then proceed to a mediator that they approve of such as IBAS and then the final resort would be going to Court (litigation). dirtystack has offered a more comprehensive step by step reply in what you should be doing. You should probably request this thread to be closed if you cannot accept the fact that the majority of the replies would be siding the casino since it seems to be adding unnecessary stress to you. You should be following the formal steps right now and just deal with it as time pass and not have this on your mind at all times because then it would hinder with your daily activities. To exhaust all options prior to litigation will take you perhaps months depending on how fast their side responds to your complaints and/or mediator services like IBAS.

Best of luck, i am not going to reply further to this thread as there is no purpose.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's because most replies say let it go you broke T&Cs move on, that's now how i would respond if this happened to someone else.

What Term did i break? The "Deposits with Neteller are not eligible term"? Ok they are no eligible, but i deposited and the systemΒ gave me a bonus, at this point the casino broke its own T&Cs not me. There is a number of reasons why the casino would do this to benefit themselves. Ok if i was aware i could of gone to live support and had it removed, yes. but guess what I've just seen in another forum... This happened to someone else who deposited with skrill, Live support told them to continue and playΒ the bonus. This personΒ eventually lost his money because he did some bonus buys above max bet but is this very telling imo.Β 

 
Why though? Politicians hold the power in governmentsΒ to achieve and change things, this sort of thing should be eradicated and prevented with some new regulationsΒ imo. Β So you think if i write to the Minister for Justice and Equality, Charlie Flanagan in my country he wouldn't care? Sorry I disagree.Β 
I think heΒ won't even open/get your letter.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top