Play The Faces of Freya on
The Faces of Freya by Play'n GO released on 2021-01-28 is a 5-reel & 3-row online slot with 20paylines and a 96.20% RTP. The maximum win potential playing this slot is 5000x the stake. The Faces of Freya can be played on all devices from €0.2 to €100 per spin and is considered a medium volatility game.
Some Highlights from The Faces of Freya
- 4 Free Spins modifiers
- Multiple Free Spins features
- Random wilds, multipliers and transforming symbols
The Faces of Freya is a brand new slot from the developers over at Play'n GO. This time they have gone for a Norse mythology themed game, which you might have guessed already if you are familiar with Northern mythology already. However, unlike other Norse mythology slots previously released, this time they have put the spotlight on the goddess Freya instead of the gods we usually see, such as Odin and Thor. Freya being the goddess of love, fertility and beauty, making a pretty interesting theme from the looks of it.
Play'n GO have also made sure to include a couple of different special features in order to keep things interesting. Of course there is a Free Spins feature in place, which is where you will be getting the bigger wins. However there is not just 1, but 3 different Free Spins options as well as 3 base game features.
Community Big Wins
How to win big in The Faces of Freya – Spins of War feature
The key to getting in the bigger wins of the slot is through the Free Spins feature, however the Free Spins feature consists of three different options, which will be randomly selected upon activating the feature. Trigger the Free Spins feature by landing 3 scatters during any spin. One of the three features will then be chosen at random, these being the Spins of Sorcery, Spins of Love or Spins of War.
No matter which one is selected, you will start off with 6 free spins. The Spins of War will however be able to get you the biggest wins of the game thanks to the multipliers.
- Spins of Sorcery: the shield, wild boar and large cat symbols are transformed to high value symbols for the entire Free Spins feature.
- Spins of Love: 2, 3, 4 or 5 wilds are randomly added to the reel set.
- Spins of War: multipliers of x2, x3, x5, x10 or x20 are added to your wins.
- Folkvang Free Spins feature
This second Free Spins feature will be triggered when landing 4 or 5 scatters during a spin. Here you will be getting 18 or 19 free spins, depending on if you trigger the feature with 4 or 5 scatters. This time, the same modifiers mentioned above are applied in succession, starting with 5 spins of Sorcery followed by 5 spins of Love, 5 spins of War and finally 3 or 4 Folkvang spins.
- Sorcery Spins will start you off with Shield and Axe symbols being upgraded to Wild Boar symbols. The more scatters you land, this will then mean you get more upgrades to the Wild Boar and Large Cats symbols.
- Love Spins will add 2 random wilds to the reels. This will continue to increase until you have 5 on the reels. Once again, more scatters will add more wilds.
- War Spins will start off with a x2 multiplier but will be able to increase up to x20.
- Folkvang Spins will have symbols being upgraded, wild added to the reel set and multipliers boosting your payouts on all wins. In other words, all three of the original modifiers will all be active at the same time for these last 3 or 4 free spins.
Look and Feel of The Faces of Freya
Once the slot has loaded, there will be no doubt about what kind of theme this game has. In the background you will be seeing a lush setting with green grass, trees and hills along with a river passing through the land. The reel set itself has been framed by a simple wooden structure, complete with some ornate design in all the corners.
The symbols on the reels consist of 4 low value symbols as well as 4 high value symbols. The low value symbols are represented by rune stones that happen to be shaped as the four card suits. In addition to this, you also have a shield and axe, a large cat and a wild boar. The bracelet however is the highest valued symbol.
disclaimer: the game’s RTP and min/max bet may vary depending on operator and jurisdiction. Use our data as a pointer, but always make sure you check the real RTP by locating the help file directly in the game itself once loaded.