Last updated: April 26th 2018
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you access websites on the internet.
Cookies help Users navigate around our website and allow Us to tailor the content of our site to fit the needs and preferences of Users.
None of the cookies We use collect your personal information (e.g. names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses) and they can’t be used to identify You as an individual. They typically collect anonymous identifiers associated with your device, browser, referring site URLs, time or usage information, Website preferences and settings, etc. (as further provided in this Policy).
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
2. Types of Cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
These are cookies which are:
- Used only to make our website work properly; OR
- Strictly necessary for us to provide the services which our users expect
These are cookies which are not required for our website to function or behave as the user would expect it to.
These include cookies relating to:
- Marketing, which gather information about the user’s browsing patterns and behaviour to target them with advertisements which would be more likely to interest them
- Statistics, which help website owners gather information about users on their website, such as when they first visited the website and/or how often they access it and at what particular time. These also include cookies that log how the user came across the website, using which search engine or other link.
This table provides you with detail of cookies on our website and the forum:
|Purpose of using this Cookies||Exactly what data does this Cookies hold?||What type of cookies is it? Session (expires at the end of the session) or persistent (does not expire at end of session)||If it is persistent, how long is the lifespan?||Is it a first or third-party cookies? if it is a third party cookies - who is setting it?||Are there any international transfers of this data?||Essential or Non-Essential?|
|Analytical purposes (Google Analytics)||Used to distinguish users.||Persistent||730 days||Third party - Google Analytics||No||Non-Essential|
|Analytical purposes (Google Analytics)||Used to distinguish users.||Persistent||1 day||Third party - Google Analytics||No||Non-Essential|
|Advertisment||Encrypted Facebook ID and Browser ID||Persistent||90 days||Third party - Facebook||No||Non-Essential|
|Cloudflare mandatory cookie||Identifies individual clients behind a shared IP address and applies security settings on a per-client basis.||Persistent||365 days||Third party - Cloudflare||No||Essential|
|Forum||These are used to authorize you when you re-visit a community. Other cookies are used to provide a service at the user's request, such as changing a theme or using Commerce's cart.||Session||/||First party||No||Essential|
- to assist new visitors during the sign-up process,
- to allow visitors to set Website preferences,
- to allow visitors to navigate between pages of the Website more efficiently,
- to run the functionality of the Website optimally and efficiently
- to activate certain features of the Website.
- to gather information about visitor/Users activity on the Website and to understand how it is used,
- to detect and prevent fraudulent use of the Website,
- to track how visitors/Users, arrive at our Website for marketing purposes and to track referrals,
- to deliver more relevant advertising to our visitors/Users at the websites and mobile applications they visit
- for research and analytical purposes to see who Users interact with the Website in aggregate
We do not, under any circumstance, sell information collected via cookies.
4. Managing cookies
If you do not want Websites to place cookies on Your computer or mobile device at all, you can adapt your browser settings as such that you will be notified before any cookie is placed. You can likewise adapt the settings as such so that your browser refuses all cookies, or only the third party cookies. Likewise, you can remove any of your cookies that have already been placed. Please note that you will have to separately adapt the settings for each browser, mobile device and computer You use.
Without cookies enabled we couldn’t guarantee that our website and Your experience of it would be optimal.
It is important to note that different browsers offer differing ways to configure your browser’s cookie settings. The following links provide you with the steps on how to use to erase or adjust cookie file on your particular browser:
If necessary, consult your browser’s “help” function, or go to your browser’s manual. If you wish to disconnect cookies of specific parties, you can do this through www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that We aren’t responsible for the content of external websites.