Play Spina Colada on
Spina Colada by Yggdrasil Gaming released on 22.06.2017 is a 5-reel & 3-row online slot with 25 paylines and a 96.3% RTP. This is a holiday-themed game offering players a max win of up to 3200x their stake. Spina Colada can be played on all devices from €0.1 to €125 per spin and is considered a medium volatility game.
Community Big Wins
Design and Symbols
Both the design and symbols of Spina Colada stay true to the game’s name. The background of the game will make you feel as if you’re walking right up to a beach bar to buy your favourite cocktail. As for the symbols, the highest paying are cocktails, and the lowest paying are chopped fruit that you add to your cocktail. The wild symbol, a symbol with the words Spina Colada merged on it, will substitute any symbol. The music of the game is much like a soundtrack of some tropical movie, a bit annoying, yet perfectly fitting to this slot game.
We find a few nice features both during the base game and bonus rounds that pop-up frequently enough to keep your balance somewhat intact. During the base game of Spina Colada, there are four randomly triggered bottle caps called Feature Caps. These also activate the free spins in Spina Colada whenever you collect four of a kind in one of the wooden plates next to the reels.
- Extra Wilds: Start your round with two free wild symbols on your reel.
- Guaranteed Win x3: Re-spin until you get a win, and once you do that win will be multiplied by 3x.
- Second Chance: Get one to two winning symbols, and get another winning symbol when the round would otherwise end, to give you a second chance of winning.
- Full Line: Start your round with a 5-of-a-kind win, across a full line. The symbols that pop up are completely random, but if you’re lucky, you will get a high paying cocktail.
- Collecting four feature caps of a kind will automatically award you four free spins with that feature popping up on your reel when there are no wins.
- When a feature cap is randomly triggered, it goes in its appropriate wooden plate on the side of your reel.
Reviewers’ thoughts On Spina Colada
The game kept us entertained with all the special features in the base game, so overall we did like it. The random triggers are a bit hard to get a hold of. We managed to spin our way to three free spin rounds, but never got ahold of the Guaranteed Win x3. Make sure to record your random triggers and share it on our forum should you stumble over it!