Hot Spin Megaways by iSoftBet is a 6-reel & 7-row online slot with 117649 Megaways and a 95.98% RTP. Playable on all devices from €0.2 to €20 per spin, Hot Spin Megaways is a high volatility game with a max win capped at 50000x your stake.
- Tip: This title makes use of the Megaways mechanic. For a complete list of all games with this function, see our Megaways slots page
Where to play
How to win big in Hot Spin Megaways – Hot Spin Free Spins feature
Thanks to the increasing multiplier in the Free Spins feature, this is how you will be landing the big wins of the game. Trigger this feature through the Hot Spin Wheel or by landing four or more Bonus symbols anywhere on the reels during a spin. You're able to pick from a couple of different free spins and multiplier combinations.
- 5 free spins with an x5 multiplier
- 10 free spins with an x3 multiplier
- 15 free spins with an x1 multiplier
- Mystery pick – a random combination of free spins and multiplier
Once the free spins feature gets started, you will see the increasing multiplier become active. The multiplier will then increase by 1 with every cascade win that triggers. The multiplier won't reset after an unsuccessful cascade; it will continue to expand throughout the free spins feature. It is also possible to re-trigger the feature or add extra free spins should you land 2 or 3 bonus symbols to the total.
- Cascading Wins feature
- Hot Spin Wheel Modifier features
- Free Spins Hot Spins Wheel feature
Once a winning combination lands, the cascading wins feature will apply, and a cascade will follow. Symbols triggering wins are removed from the grid, and new ones will fall in place. These cascades will keep on going until you have no new winning combinations formed.
Next is the Hot Spin Wheel Modifier feature that randomly activates during gameplay; a wheel with ten segments; each has its modifiers. Once this is active, the modifier shown will be active for one spin only.
- Wild – between 5 and 8 wilds added
- Super Wild – between 8 and 12 wilds added
- In-Sync – up to 3 reels spin in sync, displaying the same combination of symbols
- Super In-Sync – up to 6 reels spin in sync
- Wild Reels – 2, 3, or 4 reels turn wild
- Super Wild Reels – 2, 3, or 4 reels turn wild along with a multiplier of x2, x3 or x5
- Mystery Symbols – between 6 and 10 symbols transform into the same matching symbol
- Super Mystery Symbols – between 6 and 16 symbols transform into the same matching symbol
- Max Megaways – a spin on a machine containing 117 649 Megaways
- Bonsu Trigger – you land four scatters and trigger the free spins
Finally, the Free Spins Hot Spins Wheel feature is active during the free spins feature, just like during the main game. The modifiers available here will be slightly different.
- Symbols removed – all low-value symbols are removed for one spin
- Random wilds – between 5 and 12 wilds on random positions on the grid
- Max Megaways – get a spin on the 117 649 ways to win machine
- Mystery Symbols – between 6 and 15 mystery transforming symbols added
- Multiplier boost – the current multiplier increases by x3
Look and Feel of Hot Spin Megaways
Hot Spin Megaways has gotten a design that is taken right out of any classic fruit-themed slot. No specific design or graphics are going on in the background; instead, you will see a purple background with some details. The reels, framed in a golden line, and on the left side of the screen, you will see a classic-looking wheel of fortune complete with a modern soundtrack playing in the background.
On the reels, you will, of course, be seeing a bunch of classic fruit-themed symbols, including lemons, cherries, plums, stars, melons, bells, and the classic lucky red 7s. The highest-valued one is the diamond, paying x50 your total stake should you land six of them on adjoining reels.
Disclaimer: the game’s RTP and min/max bet may vary depending on operator and jurisdiction. Use our data as a pointer, but always make sure you check the actual RTP by locating the help file directly in the game itself once loaded.