Divine Fortune by NetEnt is a 5-reel & 3-row online slot with 20 paylines and a 96.60% RTP. Playable on all devices from €0.2 to €100 per spin, Divine Fortune is a medium volatility game. The max win calculated by top prize x stake is not disclosed for this game.
Design and Symbols
When it comes to special features in Divine Fortune, to say that you as a player is spoilt for choice is truly an understatement. Here you shall find: Falling Wild Re-Spins, Free Spins, Wild on Wild features and last but not least a Progressive Jackpot Game.
Falling Wild Feature
This feature is triggered every time a wild symbol lands on the reel.
- After the wild symbol appears and all bet wins are awarded for that spin, the wild symbol will shift down one position and a respin will be awarded.
- The respins will continue until the wild is out of view. So landing wilds on the top rows will mean more free spins.
- Multiple wilds on different reels will also result in more free spins until all wilds are out of sight.
- This feature is active both in the base game and during the free spins rounds.
Wild on Wild Feature
This feature is triggered when a wild symbol lands behind a falling wild. In other words – if two wilds land on top of each other on the same reel at the same spot.
- When this feature is activated, the affected wild will expand to cover the entire reel. All bet wins are awarded after the spin.
- When the spins end, the expanding wild will move one position down, and a free spin will be awarded.
- This means that after every Wild on Wild feature the player will also get at least 3 free spins.
Divine Fortune has a free spins feature which is triggered by landing 3 or more scatter symbols anywhere in view.
The number of free spins awarded depends on the number of scatters landed.
- 3 scatters = 5 free spins.
- 4 scatters = 8 free spins.
- 5 scatters = 12 free spins.
The most interesting part of the free spins is that every wild landed will be a Wild on Wild.
- This means that every wild landed during the free spins will expand to cover the entire reel.
- Landing more wilds during a spin will mean more wild reels.
- Respins will continue as long as wilds remain in view.
The jackpot bonus is triggered when three or more Bonus symbols (golden coins) are collected during the base game, more specifically during the falling wilds re-spins.
- Each bonus symbol can give a win of between 10 and 200 times the stake.
- A new reel set will appear with 5 reels and 3 rows. The collected Bonus symbols will be randomly placed on the reels, and three spins will be awarded.
- The goal is to fill the whole screen with Bonus symbols.
- Every time a Bonus symbol is landed, the spins will rewind back to three.
- Getting five symbols adjacent to each other (filling an entire row) will award the mini Jackpot.
- Filling two rows will award the major Jackpot.
- Finally, filling all three rows and covering the entire screen with golden coins will award the Mega Jackpot.
Reviewers’ thoughts on Divine Fortune
Divine Fortune has excellent graphics, smooth gameplay and a number of fun and interesting features. However, we have to admit that the most exciting aspect of the slot game is the three jackpots. Compared to other games, this one does not pay very well, but with the progressive jackpots, there is still the possibility to get some decent wins! If you are playing this slot, make sure to record your spins, and if you reach the jackpot, please post it on our forum for all to see!
More of the best slot machines found online can be browsed here For more games, navigate back to landing page.