Yeah an unbelivable hit..OMG, sick hit!
I've been playing this game for 12 hours, and my biggest win was about 420x
No surprise this game in my banlist forever LOL
Thanks againFantastic hit! I cant even get a bonus on this slot.
Yes.Good call about the RTP.Thanks againI got the bonus prior to this hit aswell. That one paid 50x. Just make sure to choose the hig rtp version.
You will hit eventually. Hopefully as a mega ding ding![]()
Thank youInsane! Big congrats, enjoy the money![]()
That was my reaction when it hit aswellWTF
Sick hit congrats
Well spent money!Thank you![]()
I have them in my bank account alreadyI used some of it on service on my car.
![]()
Yes indeedWell spent money!Always good to hear people cashing out and spending the money on something they need instead of depositing it later and losing it
Thanks matenice win
Thanks mateNice ! Congratz mate !
Thanks mateGreat hit mate
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue