YES YES YES!! MONSTER WIN ON GONZO`S MEGAWAYS!! 3794x

Status
Not open for further replies.

weimaren87

New member

hahaahahah FINALLY A MASSIVE WIN AGAIN!! I got this in regular play! It happened so fast that I didn`t manged to record what I hit,

I got the earthquake feature with a lot of megaways, and on every hit more and more top symbols popped up, and I hit it on 3 or 5x multiplayer! Happened so fast...  :D

Sick sick sick.. 8kr to 30355kr in regular play is my biggest win money wise in a singel spin!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ive had a 90x win in the basegame on this slot but no bonus and it seems a hard slot to make money from on small deposits like mine. Famine or feast it seems. Well done on your win.

 
Ive had a 90x win in the basegame on this slot but no bonus and it seems a hard slot to make money from on small deposits like mine. Famine or feast it seems. Well done on your win.
This was my second time playing it. Neonvegas doesn`t have the Jackpot version so the RTP is over 95% there. I had a bonus just before the hit just paying 50x so it`s really a high variance slot. 

Thanks m8 :)  Hope you will get it some day :)

 
I might take Red Tiger off the, “permanently banned for life” list if they keep making megaways like this one. Enjoy the cash broski... 

 
500NOK (50*Euro) to a 36000NOK (3600*Euro) cashout :D

1000X On Crystal Ball + many 2+300x and my Gonzo win. :D

Can`t complain about that!

NeonVegas.com - Google Chrome 11.08.2020 14.41.07.png

NeonVegas.com - Google Chrome 11.08.2020 14.41.54.png

 
Best way to go about it is to ask CS and they will contact Red Tiger. Note it can take quite a bit of time for them to provide the replay.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top