Wins of the week (>6100x total)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StallCation

Active member
Secret of Dead has turned out to be my game it seems, best one this time around was a great 1289x win. I have no reason to play Legacy of Dead/Rise of Merlin anymore, this one delivers once in a while, instead of those awful 10-15x features...

Landed a promising setup on Dork Unit, unfortunately I wasn't able to see the actual feature, the slot broke each time I tried to replay it. But my balance went from 377 to 758, when I skipped it, which must indicate a 381x win.

Extra Chilli was on its sunny side, best one was a 623x win, but had a 300x base game hit too.

Secret of Dead 1289x.jpg

Secret of Dead 368x.jpg

Rise of Egypt 341x total micro.jpg

Dork Unit 381x total.jpg

Dork Unit 381x.jpg

Extra Chilli 338x.jpg

Extra Chilli 623x total.jpg

Extra Chilli 623x.jpg

Extra Chilli 300x base.jpg

Beast Mode 707x.jpg

Beast Mode 680x total.jpg

Beast Mode 607x total.jpg

Beast Mode 511x.jpg

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top