StallCation
Active member
Some great hits on Beast Mode (best one 1568x), Secret of Dead (721x) and Bonanza (494x) and a decent one on Extra Chilli (330x).
Had a 326x win on Gold MW too, unfortunately it was quite bad for a 40 spin bonus, as the 3rd reel kinda sabotaged a lot.
Rocco Gallo delivered a nice 228x win - and a typical Play 'n Go troll. I had around 25 spins with the cashpot fully upgraded on 6000x, but of course the collecting symbol - the rooster - never landed.
Thing is, had it been a slot by No Limit City, Hacksaw, Relax Gaming, Push or even BTG, I would probably have been genuinely excited about this setup - here I just knew it would never land. In fact, I was surprised the fox didn't show up to steal the cashpot on the last spin...











Had a 326x win on Gold MW too, unfortunately it was quite bad for a 40 spin bonus, as the 3rd reel kinda sabotaged a lot.
Rocco Gallo delivered a nice 228x win - and a typical Play 'n Go troll. I had around 25 spins with the cashpot fully upgraded on 6000x, but of course the collecting symbol - the rooster - never landed.
Thing is, had it been a slot by No Limit City, Hacksaw, Relax Gaming, Push or even BTG, I would probably have been genuinely excited about this setup - here I just knew it would never land. In fact, I was surprised the fox didn't show up to steal the cashpot on the last spin...










