Wikiluck is trying to take my winnings. "bonus manipulation" error while I've played on raw balance.

Rammasaur

Active member
Since I'm getting a robotic response from their support, I might need some help...


I've created an account on Wikiluck on 02.03. There was a sports offer that was better than the casino, in my opinion, so I chose it. Managed to wager from 100 eur to 220 eur.

I've placed some casino bets, printed to the 700 euro +-.


KYC, all the things I've passed and waited for withdrawal. I've placed some bets while waiting it, it was low odds, but they took my bet, so it wasn't anything wild.


Today, they took all of the winnings and removed my balance to the 100 eur. In their opinion, there was "bonus manipulation". No explanation, no showing which bet wasn't in their rules.

Funny part, welcome bonus requires odds over 1.8. There are declining taking bets in lower odds.

For every other after wager, they have a decision if they want to take bet or not.


Well, it's all fucked up, that’s the most pathetic explanation ever.

I' m attaching all of the screenshot, please take a look.


Screenshot_14.pngScreenshot_15.png



Screenshot_13.pngScreenshot_12.png

1773275721776.png
1773276058023.png
 
Having no clue on sports betting I might look daft asking this question.
But you say "Welcome bonus requires odds over 1.8"

Isn't the very first bet only 1.25? Maybe that's the problem?
I'll apologise in advance if i'm talking rubbish :)
 
Having no clue on sports betting I might look daft asking this question.
But you say "Welcome bonus requires odds over 1.8"

Isn't the very first bet only 1.25? Maybe that's the problem?
I'll apologise in advance if i'm talking rubbish :)
This are bets from raw balance, it was after i finished wager
 
Having no clue on sports betting I might look daft asking this question.
But you say "Welcome bonus requires odds over 1.8"

Isn't the very first bet only 1.25? Maybe that's the problem?
I'll apologise in advance if i'm talking rubbish :)
if you believe in something, never back down. it's okay to discuss things and you do it politely, even more so for a forum! good job
 
1774541543875.png
I'm contating them from the mail that i've used to register in their casino, they are answering to the other one that i'm using on the other casino from their group. Clowns 🤡
 
Since I'm getting a robotic response from their support, I might need some help...


I've created an account on Wikiluck on 02.03. There was a sports offer that was better than the casino, in my opinion, so I chose it. Managed to wager from 100 eur to 220 eur.

I've placed some casino bets, printed to the 700 euro +-.


KYC, all the things I've passed and waited for withdrawal. I've placed some bets while waiting it, it was low odds, but they took my bet, so it wasn't anything wild.


Today, they took all of the winnings and removed my balance to the 100 eur. In their opinion, there was "bonus manipulation". No explanation, no showing which bet wasn't in their rules.

Funny part, welcome bonus requires odds over 1.8. There are declining taking bets in lower odds.

For every other after wager, they have a decision if they want to take bet or not.


Well, it's all fucked up, that’s the most pathetic explanation ever.

I' m attaching all of the screenshot, please take a look.


View attachment 51334View attachment 51335



View attachment 51332View attachment 51333

View attachment 51336
View attachment 51337
You can correct me if i'm wrong. But there is a rule on the bonus you took which states "The maximum bet amount to count towards the rollover requirements for this promotion is 50% of the given bonus." so if you had bonusmoney of 100€ the maximum bet size would be 50€ around 215 PLN. So from your provided screenshots you must have finished the wager after C9 vs FURIA? Since after that you are making bets over 215PLN. Maybe that is what they are talking about when they say you manipulated the bonus?
 
You can correct me if i'm wrong. But there is a rule on the bonus you took which states "The maximum bet amount to count towards the rollover requirements for this promotion is 50% of the given bonus." so if you had bonusmoney of 100€ the maximum bet size would be 50€ around 215 PLN. So from your provided screenshots you must have finished the wager after C9 vs FURIA? Since after that you are making bets over 215PLN. Maybe that is what they are talking about when they say you manipulated the bonus?
Yep, I've finished wager, but this is raw money. I've placed plenty of casino bets, and few sports that was over wagering requirements, but it was clean balance.

They accepted my bets, so if I lose it, it's gone, if I won, they confiscated my winnings. Taking money from casino plays shoudn't be allowed too... Fking curacao licences
 
Heyyo. Pls shoot me a DM with your casino email and TLDR timeline version of what happened + screenshots. @Rammasaur
Nvm I giving up, opened so many cases, and sportbetts forum ignoring my case and casino related are having similar block. They will just ignore request and steal player winnings.
 
Back
Top