What is this all about ?? @Letsgiveitaspin @NickSlots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how bots work, I build them. 

You obviously don't know how common sense works. Those 'bots' seem to type relevant messages related to the stream non-stop. Rosh must have some script he follows everyday. Then again this guy is an actor to everyone so maybe he writes 1,500 pages of bot text each day and acts it out. Amazing, give this guy an Oscar. 
I don't believe you. The bots on twitch copy messages from other streams and some you can programme to say what's relevant to the stream so it makes it look like they're not bots. I've seen this work myself and know of people who used bots on twitch but got banned back when twitch cared. I've had enough talking to you. Please stop tagging me

 
I don't believe you. The bots on twitch copy messages from other streams and some you can programme to say what's relevant to the stream so it makes it look like they're not bots. I've seen this work myself and know of people who used bots on twitch but got banned back when twitch cared. I've had enough talking to you. Please stop tagging me
Thot I'd just tag you lol 😝

 
I don't believe you. The bots on twitch copy messages from other streams and some you can programme to say what's relevant to the stream so it makes it look like they're not bots. I've seen this work myself and know of people who used bots on twitch but got banned back when twitch cared. I've had enough talking to you. Please stop tagging me
Yea you can program a bot to say whatever you want, even copied messages. but how are you going to program 10,000 bots to all say different messages at different times and STILL make it relevant to whats goin on in the stream at that moment. Use your brain for once. 

 
How do online casinos know if streamers like the R & J show are in fact money laundering for some big outfit? Is there a way for casinos to know something is no legit?

 
How do online casinos know if streamers like the R & J show are in fact money laundering for some big outfit? Is there a way for casinos to know something is no legit?
Can't launder with money that's not real, you need proof of wealth aswel these days to prove where your income is from etc 

 
@The Macho Man "use your brain for once." 

Another bit of irony there. The guy uses bots , end of story. 'Use your brain' for once. Again I don't believe you programme bots. You don't seem to know much about them. You can programme a bot to copy viewers from other streams, I've seen it done. 'the guy in the hat' does this and I've also witnessed this. If you're saying it takes time, then he can easily pay someone to do it like other streamers do

 
@The Macho Man "use your brain for once." 

Another bit of irony there. The guy uses bots , end of story. 'Use your brain' for once. Again I don't believe you programme bots. You don't seem to know much about them. You can programme a bot to copy viewers from other streams, I've seen it done. 'the guy in the hat' does this and I've also witnessed this. If you're saying it takes time, then he can easily pay someone to do it like other streamers do
Stop tagging me ffs lol 😂

 
@The Macho Man "use your brain for once." 

Another bit of irony there. The guy uses bots , end of story. 'Use your brain' for once. Again I don't believe you programme bots. You don't seem to know much about them. You can programme a bot to copy viewers from other streams, I've seen it done. 'the guy in the hat' does this and I've also witnessed this. If you're saying it takes time, then he can easily pay someone to do it like other streamers do
Nobodies saying you can't program bots to do that. THATS THE EASY PART. 

And just because you 'copy viewers' from other streams doesn't mean you can program the bots to sync up perfectly with whatever the streamer is doing. Like for example if Rosh hits a big win you see all the people in the chat freaking out and going crazy. Tell me how you're going to program a bot to react to that to make it look like a real viewer instead of saying random gibberish?

Anyone can create a bot that just says random stuff. And if his channel was full of bots you would notice that. But you never see it, because everyone would notice it immediately and call him out. So once again you don't know what you're talking about. You think this bot stuff is way more advanced than it really is. This is whats wrong with Rosh haters. you try and connect dots that don't exist to fit your narrative. In the end you just look like a fool.

 
Its now very clear that both of you are bots...

200.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top