The Macho Man
New member
Didn't expect an intelligence response since your first post wasn't very good to begin with. Glad I could help change your mind about Rosh even if you won't admit it.
Didn't expect an intelligence response since your first post wasn't very good to begin with. Glad I could help change your mind about Rosh even if you won't admit it.
Sounds familiar, anyone remember the title?I know a guy that punts away 300-500k euro every week on online casinos lol. He doesn’t stream. He is just a rich heir and have taken over a multi billion dollar company from his dad after he passed away.
Long overdue lolHow about less of the personal attacks, else it will only result in this topic being closed
I know how bots work, I build them.@The Macho Man the irony. That was me yawning at everything you've typed and anything anyone has to say about 'the guy in the hat' because it is tiring. You can believe what you want and I'll believe what I know. Also referring back to you saying his chat goes so fast so they can't be bots, well you clearly have no idea how bots work. You can programme them to type in a chat like humans....anyway stop tagging me. I'm done with this topic. You can believe fiction and I'll believe in facts![]()
I know how bots work, I build them.
You obviously don't know how common sense works. Those 'bots' seem to type relevant messages related to the stream non-stop. Rosh must have some script he follows everyday. Then again this guy is an actor to everyone so maybe he writes 1,500 pages of bot text each day and acts it out. Amazing, give this guy an Oscar.
Who was the streamer slotplayer?So it has been posted elsewhere that a CG streamer had a withdrawal limit and was not allowed to cash out his full winnings.
How is that different from "play money"? What is the point of "look at me.... I won £xxxx" when you in reality didn't win £xxxx?
Who said I build bots for twitch?Nothing to be proud of that you are able to build bots. They are the cancer of Twitch.
Do you not know what withdrawal limit means? It means you can cash it out but usually in increments set by the casino. For example if Rosh wanted to cash out his million dollars it would be done in 100k weekly withdrawal limits. ITS STILL REAL MONEY.So it has been posted elsewhere that a CG streamer had a withdrawal limit and was not allowed to cash out his full winnings.
How is that different from "play money"? What is the point of "look at me.... I won £xxxx" when you in reality didn't win £xxxx?
He's actually talking about max cashout, not incrementsWho said I build bots for twitch?
Do you not know what withdrawal limit means? It means you can cash it out but usually in increments set by the casino. For example if Rosh wanted to cash out his million dollars it would be done in 100k weekly withdrawal limits. ITS STILL REAL MONEY.
The casino just has these limits to prevent big whales from potentially wrecking a casino overnight and they can't get the cashflow to pay everyone else out, But another big part of it is... you'll be tempted to play with those big winnings while waiting for the withdrawal limits each week.
I'm not trying to be an asshole, but im going to sound like an asshole when I say this...
Why does nobody know anything around here. You're a mod on a online casino forum with nearly 600 posts and you don't know what withdrawal limits are. Then I feel like I'm talking to people with 5th grade education levels about twitch and Rosh. Why does everyone come off like their brains are stuck on autospins.![]()
Then why comment on being able to build bots when Twitch bots were discussed. Maybe the bots you build are not as good as the Twitch bots hey.Who said I build bots for twitch?
Yes I know what a withdrawal limit means. I mentioned that a CG streamer had a limit where he could not withdraw the full amount won. Full stop.Do you not know what withdrawal limit means? It means you can cash it out but usually in increments set by the casino. For example if Rosh wanted to cash out his million dollars it would be done in 100k weekly withdrawal limits. ITS STILL REAL MONEY.
Because building message bots for things like twitch aren't hard and they aren't much different from any other kind of chat bots???Then why comment on being able to build bots when Twitch bots were discussed. Maybe the bots you build are not as good as the Twitch bots hey.
Yes I know what a withdrawal limit means. I mentioned that a CG streamer had a limit where he could not withdraw the full amount won. Full stop.
I know exactly what withdrawal limits are thank you very much. No problem with that.
But there is a problem that if I win say £100k but can only get paid £10k of it.
And whilst we're at - why are you posting in such an aggressive style?
You'd be surprised about the knowledge of some of the posters around here.Why does nobody know anything around here. .. Why does everyone come off like their brains are stuck on autospins.![]()
Yes I am familiar with Roobet and how their set up works with streamers.Because building message bots for things like twitch aren't hard and they aren't much different from any other kind of chat bots???
And what you're talking about is referred to Howie deals (you don't know about this either?) its usually a thing from roobet. Might be a thing on most casinos as well. The casino gives you REAL money to play with, but for example, there's a twitch guy named xposed. He gets basically 5k reloads from the casino. anything he cashes out he keeps 25%, 5% goes to his chat in giveaways, 70% goes back to the casino.
It's real money, its just the casinos money and instead of paying him some kind of sponsorship money or giving him other deals, he takes the 'howie deals'. So basically he gets to play with someone else's money. A lot of people have a problem with this, but it is real money. I don't see a problem with it if the streamer lets the people know the deal. Hell its the best damn thing a streamer could ever want. Why risk your own money when you can risk the casinos money and take a % at the end of the day.
Should all be able to have our opinions in a friendly enuf way, oh and congrats vanHooff on your winnings in the comp the other day lol niceee one@The Macho Man I see some of your point but still you might want to consider your tone of posting.
In my opinion Slotplayer is far from a bad poster or a bad mod, and is most certainly (too) civilized.
@The Macho Man I see some of your point but still you might want to consider your tone of posting.
In my opinion Slotplayer is far from a bad poster or a bad mod, and is most certainly (too) civilized.
Yea I understand. I apologize to slotplayer I have nothing against you or anyone. I just get frustrated like I'm sure anyone else would when trying to explain something to people who run around and say baseless nonsense, get fact checked, and pretend nothing happened and say something else dumb. Endless nonsense.
Not saying any of you guys do it, just some people here seem very uninformed about how anything works and then they run around and act like anything they say is based on fact when its just pure nonsense.
Yea id prefer it too, but xposed recent growth shows that people dont care and its all about entertainment at the end of the day...Yes I am familiar with Roobet and how their set up works with streamers.
As you said, if "he gets to play with someone else's money" how is that not equal to play money.
This is Casinorobot all over...... and we all know what happened to his streaming career once he was found out to be playing with somebody else's money.
I rather watch streamers that play with their own money (with or without a deposit match bonus) that loses it all if it doesn't go right and keeps it all if they're lucky.
Unfortunately, these days they are harder to find on Twitch et al
Does this mean CG will follow this recent growth trend and just go with the entertainment factor? People do care, every gambler likes to see the real reactions of the losses and the wins not just some acting.Yea id prefer it too, but xposed recent growth shows that people dont care and its all about entertainment at the end of the day...
Slottyvegas :-(, I still find it hard to imagine streamers make alot from casino affiliation as most viewers are already signed up to the big casinos so it's only really the new ones they will get the money and there are so many streamers battling for the sign ups, would be nice to know how much affiliation pays or how it works, I've heard numbers being thrown about but ya just don't know these things lolThis is what I think about the MAN in the HAT.
I might be in deep water, hopefully not to deep.
Hopefully I make myself clear.
@Slotplayer You might know if im swimming in deep water with the sharks.
In the past... (years ago) it was probably hard but not "impossible" for casinos to give a streamer unlimited bonuses.
A stream is often long, a lot of spins are done and the casino is paying providers a fee "each" spin.
The streamer just had to make the casino enough money to make it worth it.
Advertising their casino (get in players) and at the same time the streamer benefitting from people using a affiliation link.
It was a win/win for the casino and the streamer. Casino had a streamer getting players in and he had a playground to earn on affilation.
But when a streamer is sitting and doing 100-50euro spins for 8 hours everyday, it will cost the casino a lot of money.
Even if the casino gets 100 or 1000 new players every week because out of this streamer. It would be costly for the casino, even if the providers only took a 0,40€ fee for "each" 100€ spin being made.
8 hour streams or mabye even more thats a lot of spins and "fees" for the casino.
What seems common today is that casinos pay out a percentage (10-20+% of cashout) a "small" portion of the withdraw to the streamer.
The only reason this might be possible, is because nowdays the casino don't have to pay any "spin fee" to providers on these "streamer marketing accounts".
Casinos send requests out to slot providers. And it seems these casino requests to providers has increased significantly?
I don't even think casinos thought about it before. And providers probably diden't even see the big picture.
So is this even a thing and do providers accept the requests?
would the providers not lose out of money on this (lol)?
If this is a thing, is it even legal(I don't know)?
Providers having a streamer playing their slots doing huge bets with 100, 1000, 5000, 10000 or more of viewers.
Thats a lot of free advertising and of course more people will find and play those slots.
And seeing a streamer winning "sick money" on one of these slots... I think you understand what that will lead too.
So how are the accounts setup?
Im would assume the casino only really have to send requests out to providers. And then days/week later? they got a "streamer marketing account" setup.
Playing a slot with these accounts setup by the casino/providers works like any normal player account. The difference is that the provider don't charge any fees for spins that are done, since they are "streamer marketing accounts".
If the streamer wins 100,000€ on one of these accounts. Of course the casino wont pay that out, mabye some percentage or mabye nothing.
The accounts are just made and used like a tool for the streamer to keep on going.
Streamer can just keep on spinning and it costs the casino nothing, wich is great for them.
If you earn really good money from affilation, with accounts setup and no risk of losing "anything".
Why would you do a 360 and transition into playing with real funds. When you could just keep on doing your thing and earn good money.
In the end it's all about milking viewers, earning affilation money and try to keep viewers entertained, it's a job.
Mabye I wrote something like this at the beningenin, bedingdingening... beginning.
It's a highly successfull "collaboration", but nothing last forever, so milk it while it's still highly profitable.
BTW!
I remember the man in the hat won a huge amount of money on a slot, most been like 2 years ago.
You could see it was a real reaction when he won. It was not on n1 casino, im sure it was on Slottyvegas or QueenVegas.
Seeing him shocked, "his brain went blank", he is just staring and then a sudden headake hit him. So he called off the stream.
If you have won BIG money you might have had this happening.
But after that I don't think any "real reactions" has came out of him.
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue