What happens if I break a slot?

Aphaynes

New member
Hi Guys,
Playing Iron Bank 2 on Unibet. 20p stake on mystery symbol bonus with 2 spins to go and a full screen, bar 1 space. Game screen went blank, and will not refresh no matter how many times I refresh it/clear cookies/ different browser etc. Inspect webpage shows an error loading a graphic. I wonder If I've hit max win or something, but it can't load it. Has me worried. Support are looking into it, but as of yet they have no idea.
 
I would too contact Support and look at the matter from there. You probably won't be able to influence what comes afterward anyway.. They will probably contact the provider if needed.
Yeah, thanks. Support are insisting the problem is at my end. can see in the attached screen that there is an error in the game itself.
 

Attachments

  • Iron bank 2 error.png
    Iron bank 2 error.png
    458.3 KB · Views: 10
As far as I got it, the error itself is not on your side.. It's the error on the provider's side.

If you had an issue, it would be something related to your connection; however, it's about compilation and animation, which is.. Not your issue at all. So keep pushing.
 
You can’t really break a slot, the outcome is decided server side. Ask support to check the round ID and provider logs. Even if it crashed, the result is recorded. Did your balance update at all?
 
Back
Top