jesse10978
Member
I've been intrigued by videopoker for a long time. The main reason is Let's Give It a Spin playing it, Kim describing it and everyone vibing with it.
However everytime I played it, I was too focused on not making any misplays. I googled some and tried to find a tool to help me play, but I couldn't find any I like. All seemed slow or just full of ads.
So I decided to work on my own. And I would love to share it with you. There are no ads on the website and I don't track any of your data. It's 100% free (unless you want to support me using a donation button).
It's available in 8 languages and both on desktop and mobile. I would personally recommend using the 'Quick mode' which allows you to enter the cards using your keyboard and picking the suit afterwards. You can select the game mode you're playing and see the history of the hands you had.
Please have a look and let me know what you think:
Videopoker Analyzer
However everytime I played it, I was too focused on not making any misplays. I googled some and tried to find a tool to help me play, but I couldn't find any I like. All seemed slow or just full of ads.
So I decided to work on my own. And I would love to share it with you. There are no ads on the website and I don't track any of your data. It's 100% free (unless you want to support me using a donation button).
It's available in 8 languages and both on desktop and mobile. I would personally recommend using the 'Quick mode' which allows you to enter the cards using your keyboard and picking the suit afterwards. You can select the game mode you're playing and see the history of the hands you had.
Please have a look and let me know what you think:
Videopoker Analyzer