TNT Tumble going "boom" (1433x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StallCation

Active member
Just as I was thinking about giving this slot a rest, it literally exploded in this bonus. 1433x total thanks to a lot of quadruple drillin' on big multiplier.

TNT Tumble 1433x total.jpg

TNT Tumble 1433x.jpg

 
That's crazy rare on Tumble. Well played 👏 
Thanks @Hoody, it was indeed the first time I broke the 1000x mark on this slot. But I've had a lot of nice hits in the 450-900x range over the last couple of months.

I suppose if more people played this slot, we would see some crazy hits once in a while; after all it has approx. 12500x potential. However, I usually choose the middle option in terms of volatility, the one where you can get both extra spins and multipliers. I probably won't get 12500x on that one :-)  

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top