StallCation
Active member
Some decent wins on low stake from this Friday and Saturday.
I don't normally play Reactoonz, but gave it a chance, and it didn't disappoint - although Garga did initially sit on the pinks, as you would expect. But the "Mini-Gargas" found a way to rack up 15 greens somehow.
I attached the Lara Croft win, as 263x is pretty unusual on that game. It's more of a wager slot imho - and a pretty good one at that particular job, I might add.
Book of Gold Multichance has become my new microstake bonus buy favourite. Very enjoyable slot - imho it's a better game than Magic Mirror II and Rise of Merlin/Legacy of Dead, if you're into these multi-symbol book slots.






I don't normally play Reactoonz, but gave it a chance, and it didn't disappoint - although Garga did initially sit on the pinks, as you would expect. But the "Mini-Gargas" found a way to rack up 15 greens somehow.
I attached the Lara Croft win, as 263x is pretty unusual on that game. It's more of a wager slot imho - and a pretty good one at that particular job, I might add.
Book of Gold Multichance has become my new microstake bonus buy favourite. Very enjoyable slot - imho it's a better game than Magic Mirror II and Rise of Merlin/Legacy of Dead, if you're into these multi-symbol book slots.





