"tells" on online casinoslots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irzi

New member
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed and/or got annoyed by the slight difference in animation speeds in many, if not most, slots, giving away if you're winning or not ? I mean novomatics and merkurs do this, from newer games atleast jamming jar2 has it aswell. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The only tells for me are my balance and if I get 3 bonus games in less than 25 spins  ;)

I guess they will never build this purposely in the software. Maybe it's just lag....

 
There's loads that do it.  

Iron Dog Studios, is a perfect example, you know right away if their megaways are going to cascade again or not, because the animation is instant, as for being annoying, can't say it bothers me too much.

 
My favorite that I discovered years today and applies to mostly all slots I've ever played is this; I know with 99.93% confidence that I'll rip the balance after a few hours just by looking at them. You can tell it's going to happen.

 
I don't think it happens anymore, but it used to be the case on Blueprints that the amount you win would be added to balance once you picked your bonus as it's predetermined

 
It is a little disturbing to me, when the tell is a sound (Like in PlaynGos Testament). It seems so basic, especially since it actually "teases" after one scatter

 
It's just incredibly lazy coding imo, Raging Rhino is probably one of (if not) the worst for it, the value of the bonus trigger will come off of your balance if it's coming that spin.  So yes if by some miracle it's giving you 6 diamonds, 1000x stake will come off your balance (only visibly it actually doesnt remove from balance of course).

Annoyingly I've not got the screenshot any more because it was on old computer, but I got the miracle trigger of 6 diamonds with £192 in balance on 80p a spin, before reels stopped balance went to -£608.  In a way it's good for the comedy value tho i suppose 😂

 
It could be worse, there's some sites that have poor servers that display your win before you've even played a bonus or got a win! Below in the screenshots you'll notice my balance at the top right is updated before the bonus is even played (common on blueprint slots) or when it's not close to being over if you compare the balance bottom left. This is from a while back when I played on the lowest stake to prove to the site this isn't acceptable as it ruins the element of surprise. They didn't care so obviously closed my account

Screenshot_20211114-133353.png

Screenshot_20211113-065658.png

 
It happens alot on play n go slots. The first reel comes in very quik, quiker than normal, then you know u hit something ( winline or bonus ) 

On pimped for example, if the first scatter drops in very quikly, the 2nd and 3rd will follow. You can notice it if you pay attention.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top