Spinbara not paying out winnings

petey1990

New member
Hello CasinoGrounds Community,

I have a very sad and frustrating case with Spinbara Casino not paying out my winnings and taking ages to verify my account.
I created my account after reading the CasinoGrounds review for Spinbara and CasinoGuru and thought this is safe and trusted Casino.

First deposited about 3k euro (30000 NOK) which I lost and then another 2k. (20000 NOK) I got lucky and won some money, but I only received 2 withdrawals of 10.000 NOK each before they blocked/froze withdrawal option for me.. The withdrawal limits are outrageous as well. 1000 usd/10000NOK every 24 hours & only 3 pending. Would take me 1-2 months to receive this money to begin with.

I have now been waiting almost 3 weeks verification with promises of being prioritized etc etc

Right now, I have 434,650 NOK balance + pending 10.000 NOK in my account that I cannot withdrawal because the casino doesn’t verify me.

I sent all documents in perfect quality (ID, Bank Card + a freakin selfie with the website on my computer in the back..)
They never even requested POA of any kind which is strange. But the only answer in chat I get is you will be contacted soon.

I was also promised a VIP manager who would help me with faster verification & withdrawals. Guess this guy lost interest when I won a little bit of money....

I never used any bonuses after registrering either. Mostly won everything on Blackjack, Roulette, Slots and Sportsbook bets.

Why did CasinoGrounds recommend this casino? It feels like they are not going to pay me my money.
First time I ever win anything big and I really could make good use of this money.

I was also told by KH that Skylined87 could maybe try to help, but I am not allowed to send him private messages. Need to contact admin.

Can anyone please help me???

Regards,
 
Back
Top