Slotty Vegas Casino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoobi71

New member
Already lost 1400 Euro there. Nearly every Session with a big loss. When I see that Fruity Slots Streamer wins nearly 20.000 Euro on this site I'm asking me, if this site is the best recommandation to play.

 
I signed up for Slottyvegas a few days ago and didn't have any problems with them. I deposited £20, played through the welcome bonus, got a cheeky £1000 that I played around with for a few days, and withdrew £500 which I received. 

 

slotty net.JPG

 
Really sorry to hear mate i can understand your pain should take a break after that from Gambling in my opinion personally i was never a fan of Slottyvegas/Betatcasino but thats just me :)!

 
But only your first withdrawl is free at Casino Jefe. Second withdrawl there is a fee of 3%. So watch out boys. ;-)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top