skol casino, not even once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koirasd2

Member
try to log in, browser just keeps refressing it self

try another browser, manage some how to log in and deposit&play

try to make another deposit, money gone from bank but doesent show on the site, had to log in whit phone bcuz 3 different browsers on computer didint let me log in, browsers just keeps refreshing it self
some how manage log in again with ANOTHER browser on my phone, ask support wtf is going on and they say "deposit pending, might day few working days"

cant recommend, pls avoid this bs. One friend of mine had similar experience whit the site, something is horrible wrong whit this site.

 
Hi, 

I have this exact same problem. At first when I played in this casino everything worked fine. But after a while deposits started bugging and the page refreshed itself just like shown here. I took a couple of days to get an email that the deposit had finally gone through. Now also logging in doesn't work... Same problem.. The page just refreshes. I tried to deposit a few euros yesterday just to see if this was fixed but no... I've contacted their customer support but they say that the problem is with Trustly. Funny that it works on every other casino... 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top