Sin city (slots you used to enjoy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishinFrenzy

New member
Just wondering, anyone of you guys used to play the Sin City slot where you need 3 yellow guys for the feature, looked around for it and its gone now sadly.

Any slots you guys used to play and loved and can't play anymore online?

Attached is a picture of the slot i was referring to.

sin-city-slot.jpg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I miss the old Marvel cryptological gaming slots especially the incredible hulk ultimate revenge in the image below. Also posted a link to the bonus round where u got a random amount of spins of 50 up to 7x multiplier. Actually won my biggest ever win on that slot (20000x) when I won a super hero jackpot 

Bonus round link: 




Screenshot_20200203-004638.png

 
I really miss Subtopia and Egyptian Heroes. Please clone them Netent!

7 hours ago, Homer Spinson said:

I miss the old Marvel cryptological gaming slots especially the incredible hulk ultimate revenge in the image below. Also posted a link to the bonus round where u got a random amount of spins of 50 up to 7x multiplier. Actually won my biggest ever win on that slot (20000x) when I won a super hero jackpot 

Bonus round link: 

And Electra. 

 
If I had to pick one, probably Superman: The last son of krypton (by amaya I think). I used to like that game a lot, but haven't seen it a around in ages. 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top