RTP on slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, who doesnt care about the RTP? @Slotspinner is right on point about this. It really doesnt matter.

Also, there is a casino site, called oshi.io where it shows every game's RTP before you play it which is kind of cool for players that want to know the RTP so much.
I do care alot about RTP and it does matter a ton, if you play 98% or 96%, the house edge is DOUBLE and thats massive

 
Casinos can't change RTP, they just buy the licensed slot in the RTP version they want to have + only on Play n' go slots.
Still should be some rules about it same slot different rtp wtf?!! All casinos should have same rtp on all the slots.this is the last thing people that are playing slots, especially new customers would think of that rtp on the slot that they just played on other site is different on another,same slot ennit?!it's just wrong.but likely now cos of topics like that one people be aware now and stop playing sites offers lower rtp

 
Still should be some rules about it same slot different rtp wtf?!! All casinos should have same rtp on all the slots.this is the last thing people that are playing slots, especially new customers would think of that rtp on the slot that they just played on other site is different on another,same slot ennit?!it's just wrong.but likely now cos of topics like that one people be aware now and stop playing sites offers lower rtp
While I agree in principle, requiring all versions of the same slot to have the same RTP would likely result in one of two scenarios - RTP goes down across the board to the lowest common denominator, and perhaps eventually down to legal minimums, or slot developers make some superficial changes to get around the regulatory changes, like what they did with bonus buys.

The only way RTP goes back up is if players vote with their feet and stop playing on casinos offering lower RTP versions of slots.

I think casinos should be required to clearly show RTP of the game you're playing in a very visible place, without having to open a help file/screen.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
mosmagic said:
Not to mention if your a long term player as most of us are here you will notice a drop in returns over a longer term if you keep track. Sharper peaks, deeper valleys....

Has anyone else noticed the slots play differently since last year. Even the older slots play different. Hard to put your finger on it but more volatile/big drops but alot less small wins with larger gaps in between. And before you say it there are "lucky people" in the crowd but alot more "unlucky" over 2-4% maybe?
I agree in 100%.i am not big player but I'm playing slots since about 7 years and I noticed that too thou.sometimes it feels like it's bit harder to get the bonus, free spins etc these days but waaaaayy more often even if you get it those bonuses paying like nothing absolutely nothing which was not used to happen even two years back at least as that much.and then u have stuff like rtp thatt some  casino offer it on lower rate.it all gives a lot to think cos it stops being enjoyable anylonger.on stes I'm am playing on most providers they removed trp info's and the only way to know what rtp certain slot has is ask in live chat and obviously believing them..... 😅🤔I know, I know why would you play on that kind of casino? , there is your answer I have no choice due to location.anyway.as we can see most of us agree on that one and it has to get improved,whatever curacao casinos uk casino or where their license been issued. 

 
If you check my posts on the over 1000x forum from 2019 you will find around fifty unique posts, there was at least another fifty 1000x wins that I didn't post, wins on phone, tablet or ones I failed to screenshot.

If you check my posts on the over 1000x forum from 2020 you will find around one unique post. There have been no others.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]Ik heb maar één online casino waar ik de hele tijd speel, omdat ze de beste voorwaarden hebben. Als u meer wilt, dan kunt thee meer door de link te volgen om zeker te zijn van de betrouwbaarheid ervan. Ik hou echt van deze plek en ik ben blij dat ik hem heb gevonden.[/SIZE]

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top