RTP on slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wojciech

New member
So this is my suggestion why casinogrounds promo bads casinos I'm sorry but must write that this casino is Lucky Dino so get to the main thing RTP on Reactoonzz 94.51 percent so but on (this is for example) on Wildz is 96.51 so hmmm why casinogrounds promo bad casinos ALWAYS CHECK THE RTP that's is small advice but if I get private message from KIM I can tell a lot of more so cheers guys that us my advice always check RTP have a good night much love 😀😀😀

 
Nothing new that different casinos offering diffrent RTPs on Play n' go slots... They produce 96, 94 and 92% RTP versions.

A casino that only offers a 94% version is not bad just because of that, but I agree that these casinos I would not suggest to play Play n' go slots on. So far I dont promote any of the 94% RTP casinos as well, but I would never doom someone who does. Casinogrounds dont offer bad casinos, but some are way better then others.

 
Nothing new that different casinos offering diffrent RTPs on Play n' go slots... They produce 96, 94 and 92% RTP versions.

A casino that only offers a 94% version is not bad just because of that, but I agree that these casinos I would not suggest to play Play n' go slots on. So far I dont promote any of the 94% RTP casinos as well, but I would never doom someone who does. Casinogrounds dont offer bad casinos, but some are way better then others.
mrplay has 91% rofl

 
So this is my suggestion why casinogrounds promo bads casinos I'm sorry but must write that this casino is Lucky Dino so get to the main thing RTP on Reactoonzz 94.51 percent so but on (this is for example) on Wildz is 96.51 so hmmm why casinogrounds promo bad casinos ALWAYS CHECK THE RTP that's is small advice but if I get private message from KIM I can tell a lot of more so cheers guys that us my advice always check RTP have a good night much love 😀😀😀
Hey dude/gal, I must say I appreciate your opinion and I respect that you excercise your right to express it, sharing it with the community. That's simply epic. 

Keep in mind that CasinoGrounds have reviews for both Lucky Dino, and Wildz. That, + what OnAirJannick said. There is no incentive for anyone to promote lower RTP slots or casinos that has a lower RTP because it just plainly sucks. 

The fact that some slots have a lower RTP though isn't something the casino controls. That's on the game providers (I ain't 100% sure, so please kick me in the nuts if I am committing an epic fail with that comment, here)

With that said, you have a valid point that players need to be aware of, namely that you should always, always check the RTP of the slots, regardless of where you play. There's a saying when gambling online: "Trust, but verify first". 

 

 
Hey dude/gal, I must say I appreciate your opinion and I respect that you excercise your right to express it, sharing it with the community. That's simply epic. 

Keep in mind that CasinoGrounds have reviews for both Lucky Dino, and Wildz. That, + what OnAirJannick said. There is no incentive for anyone to promote lower RTP slots or casinos that has a lower RTP because it just plainly sucks. 

The fact that some slots have a lower RTP though isn't something the casino controls. That's on the game providers (I ain't 100% sure, so please kick me in the nuts if I am committing an epic fail with that comment, here)

With that said, you have a valid point that players need to be aware of, namely that you should always, always check the RTP of the slots, regardless of where you play. There's a saying when gambling online: "Trust, but verify first". 

 


tenor.gif

 
Hey dude/gal, I must say I appreciate your opinion and I respect that you excercise your right to express it, sharing it with the community. That's simply epic. 

Keep in mind that CasinoGrounds have reviews for both Lucky Dino, and Wildz. That, + what OnAirJannick said. There is no incentive for anyone to promote lower RTP slots or casinos that has a lower RTP because it just plainly sucks. 

The fact that some slots have a lower RTP though isn't something the casino controls. That's on the game providers (I ain't 100% sure, so please kick me in the nuts if I am committing an epic fail with that comment, here)

With that said, you have a valid point that players need to be aware of, namely that you should always, always check the RTP of the slots, regardless of where you play. There's a saying when gambling online: "Trust, but verify first". 

 
Casinos don't set the RTP math themselves, but slot providers offer different RTP versions of the same game, Reactoonz being one of them. Casinos do choose which version they offer their players.

Also, there is clearly an incentive to promote casinos with lower RTP slots as an affiliate, because your earnings are directly tied to your referees' losses. (whether that is a good business decision or not is another discussion) However, we all know who the worst offenders are, and Casinogrounds doesn't promote them or shady Curacao casinos, so that's not really the case here.

mrplay has 91% rofl
On which game? The MGA has a minimum RTP requirement of 92%.

 
its starting to be impossible to know this, since many providers offer variable rtp now and casinos may request changes at whatever time without notifying anyone (there should be a friggin popup when the rtp was changed?! imagine playing 96% for a year on the same casino and next day its set down to 94 and youd never know)

 
its starting to be impossible to know this, since many providers offer variable rtp now and casinos may request changes at whatever time without notifying anyone (there should be a friggin popup when the rtp was changed?! imagine playing 96% for a year on the same casino and next day its set down to 94 and youd never know)
Personally I don't mind playing games at lower RTP now and then, but I won't play anything lower than 94%.

Most popular game providers now have different RTP settings (notable exception: BigTime Gaming. Who would have thought these are the good guys :)  ) and the RTP is always to be found pretty easily from the game information or help files.

Just check before playing!

I have noticed in last week's Pokerstars Dream Race that such popups came up for games that I opened.
IIRC Pragmatic games with a RTP of 92.xx%. 

 
I think we will see more and more of this. I believe it was PlayNGo that kicked this off, followed by Red Tiger and now also Netent.

It makes me think twice about gambling again, what with all of the other BS regarding source of wealth, lack of bonuses etc. and more interference by Governments to come.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think this will kill the industry. MGA is not much better than Curacao licenses these days.. There will always be problem gamblers, but others will just stop playing thinking It's not worth the risk. 

I always close my account permanently on the casinos offering bad RTP. So if the list is getting shorter I will soon run out of options. 

 
I'd like to point out that although the trend is towards lower RTPs, sometimes different RTP settings also allow for higher RTPs .

(may be dependent on market/region) Unibet has a handful of games on offer at 98% RTP.

I just checked and now the brand new Gonzo Quest Megaways game is there offered at 98% RTP, for a limited amount of time.
image.png
 

 
Is it just me, who doesnt care about the RTP? @Slotspinner is right on point about this. It really doesnt matter.

Also, there is a casino site, called oshi.io where it shows every game's RTP before you play it which is kind of cool for players that want to know the RTP so much.

 
Rtp should be same on the same slot   on every casino.its discrase that they can manipulate it.some casinos do not show RTP at all.difference between casinos should be only things like withdrawal time,loyality rewards, deposit bonuses maybe etc.. There should be some law, rules about this that casino can not change rtp. 

 
Hey dude/gal, I must say I appreciate your opinion and I respect that you excercise your right to express it, sharing it with the community. That's simply epic. 

Keep in mind that CasinoGrounds have reviews for both Lucky Dino, and Wildz. That, + what OnAirJannick said. There is no incentive for anyone to promote lower RTP slots or casinos that has a lower RTP because it just plainly sucks. 

The fact that some slots have a lower RTP though isn't something the casino controls. That's on the game providers (I ain't 100% sure, so please kick me in the nuts if I am committing an epic fail with that comment, here)

With that said, you have a valid point that players need to be aware of, namely that you should always, always check the RTP of the slots, regardless of where you play. There's a saying when gambling online: "Trust, but verify first". 

 
The fact that some slots have a lower RTP though isn't something the casino controls - They are the ones that request the lower RTP versions. So whilst they themselves don't have a button that they push. They send an email to the provider and THEY push the button form them. A slot provider is never going to change the RTP without the operator knowing as the operator's legal and compliance team would need to check any changes and test certificates. 

As to why Casino Grounds promotes these casinos. its simple. A better Affiliate deal. How many times has Nickslots gone to play a slot at EuroCasino only for it not to be there? For me that would be annoying and I would play somewhere like videoslots or casumo who are known to have the widest selection of providers and games in the industry, but because he probably has a kick ass affiliate deal, he puts up with it. 

 
Rtp should be same on the same slot   on every casino.its discrase that they can manipulate it.some casinos do not show RTP at all.difference between casinos should be only things like withdrawal time,loyality rewards, deposit bonuses maybe etc.. There should be some law, rules about this that casino can not change rtp. 
Casinos can't change RTP, they just buy the licensed slot in the RTP version they want to have + only on Play n' go slots.

 
Casinos can't change RTP, they just buy the licensed slot in the RTP version they want to have + only on Play n' go slots.
Not true. 

Casino can change the RTP of games either by requesting it from the slot company or by using a different code to launch the game. 

Not all slot companies have different RTPs. but PlaynGo, Netent and Red Tiger to name a few. 

 
Didnt know Red Tiger and Netent had RTP variations... only knew about Play n go
Netent launched some lower (and higher) RTP versions some popular slots recently. 

Starburst for example. their number one slot. now has different RTPs. Casumo and Videoslots lowered them without telling customers about it. 

 
As to why Casino Grounds promotes these casinos. its simple. A better Affiliate deal. How many times has Nickslots gone to play a slot at EuroCasino only for it not to be there? For me that would be annoying and I would play somewhere like videoslots or casumo who are known to have the widest selection of providers and games in the industry, but because he probably has a kick ass affiliate deal, he puts up with it. 
Both Videoslots and Casumo have lowered RTP on a wide range of slots, so while the affiliate deals may be better at the other casinos you're referencing, it's separate from RTP.

Is it just me, who doesnt care about the RTP? @Slotspinner is right on point about this. It really doesnt matter.

Also, there is a casino site, called oshi.io where it shows every game's RTP before you play it which is kind of cool for players that want to know the RTP so much.
Nothing about slotspinner's post reads as if he doesn't care about RTP. He's saying that a casino could easily swap out a lower RTP version of the same game and players would have no way of knowing the change happened. Of course we should care, 2% difference in RTP is a lot. Would you play American roulette instead of European roulette if both versions were available? It's the same game, after all, just one has 2.56% worse RTP than the other... 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top