Roshtein wins 1 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant miss something non-existent m8
Perfect example of how to fool yourself. So because you have never seen his transactions list it must be fake. I can tell you that he shows it a lot of times, and is you ask it nicely in chat he might even show it for you aswell. I´ll leave it at that. Enjoy watching the casinoground streamers, who are doing exactly the same thing as Roshtein, making big money from affiliation, but just at a way lower level. 

Byebye 

 
You do realise how affiliation works, right? Combined with casino bonuses and high popularity of course you can spin that amount.

I'm not a streamer and I've had Bonanza bonus twice on £100 and also span £200 on the game for 20-40 spins before, does that mean I'm fake even though you don't know me? That's while making 0 affiliation money or using no casino bonuses.
And how long you go like that for?!! Plus fair play to ya mate you spanked your money like a child,you should be proud of yourself 

 
Perfect example of how to fool yourself. So because you have never seen his transactions list it must be fake. I can tell you that he shows it a lot of times, and is you ask it nicely in chat he might even show it for you aswell. I´ll leave it at that. Enjoy watching the casinoground streamers, who are doing exactly the same thing as Roshtein, making big money from affiliation, but just at a way lower level. 

Byebye 
Exactly - and I don't doubt CasinoGrounds makes an absolute killing from affiliation. As a consumer you have to realise how powerful affiliation is.

And how long you go like that for?!! Plus fair play to ya mate you spanked your money like a child,you should be proud of yourself 
I thought this was a gambling forum? I lost what I could afford, do you expect to win when you deposit at a casino?

Not really, the casinos he is promoting are mostly dogshit casinos who hook players with "500% bonus", and have super shady terms, max cashout on bonus, a lot of restricted games, and different wagering % etc...
Out of interest, which casino is this?

 
Exactly - and I don't doubt CasinoGrounds makes an absolute killing from affiliation. As a consumer you have to realise how powerful affiliation is.

I thought this was a gambling forum? I lost what I could afford, do you expect to win when you deposit at a casino?
Ye sit is gambling forum but we promote responsible gambling in here mate,nobody said you gonna win everytime you play, more than likely you are going to loose 80 % rime you play /deposit,which also rarely happen to rosh too.So yes, you know best how long it takes to get rid of 200 euros when you do 100 euros spins... 2,3,4 seconds??!! Imgaine roshtein doing it almost t every day for many hours.Also from a business, martketing point of view,what a great affiliate roshtein must be for these shady casinos that he is promoting,all the customers that brings,all the moeny they loosing on their site, they have to give  it all back to roshtein cos he just keeps winning houndreds of thousands or even millions now, thanks to greatdeposit bonuses that he is getting also😂😂😂they might run out of money soon and wont be able to pay out 50 euro to regular players cos all their money would be on thier way to rosh.🤑🤑😂😂Howpeople can believe he is  legit 

 
Ye sit is gambling forum but we promote responsible gambling in here mate,nobody said you gonna win everytime you play, more than likely you are going to loose 80 % rime you play /deposit,which also rarely happen to rosh too.So yes, you know best how long it takes to get rid of 200 euros when you do 100 euros spins... 2,3,4 seconds??!! Imgaine roshtein doing it almost t every day for many hours.Also from a business, martketing point of view,what a great affiliate roshtein must be for these shady casinos that he is promoting,all the customers that brings,all the moeny they loosing on their site, they have to give  it all back to roshtein cos he just keeps winning houndreds of thousands or even millions now, thanks to greatdeposit bonuses that he is getting also😂😂😂they might run out of money soon and wont be able to pay out 50 euro to regular players cos all their money would be on thier way to rosh.🤑🤑😂😂Howpeople can believe he is  legit 
That's how customer aquisition works - if you use Google to buy a fishing rod like this:

da9a41b46267cd157831450a54aa0473.png


The top result is a paid advertisement, they've paid Google money to be shown there. They might spend £10 to get one sale, and the product might sell for £20 and cost them £10 to buy. That means they've just made no money at all.

What they've made is a customer which will keep returning and spending money. The casinos can give Roshtein 400% bonuses and LOSE money to him because they're aquiring customers who will keep returning (some of them at least).

It's an investment to "buy" a customer. Exactly the same as when you're watching TV on a Saturday night and see the annoying Sky Casino advertisements on TV. They could be losing money aquiring these customers, its an investment of the future.

Imagine how much Sky spends on those TV adverts, where as a casino can get a 20,000 strong audience of gamblers (the perfect level of targeted advertising) for the cost of Roshteins winnings?

 
Perfect example of how to fool yourself. So because you have never seen his transactions list it must be fake. I can tell you that he shows it a lot of times, and is you ask it nicely in chat he might even show it for you aswell. I´ll leave it at that. Enjoy watching the casinoground streamers, who are doing exactly the same thing as Roshtein, making big money from affiliation, but just at a way lower level. 

Byebye 
Then link it here, timestamp + twitch vod. It shouldn't  be hard right if he shows it a lot of times? All of his past broadcasts are available on his channel, when was the last time you saw one of the 'many/a lot of times'? 

 
You do realise how affiliation works, right? Combined with casino bonuses and high popularity of course you can spin that amount.

I'm not a streamer and I've had Bonanza bonus twice on £100 and also span £200 on the game for 20-40 spins before, does that mean I'm fake even though you don't know me? That's while making 0 affiliation money or using no casino bonuses.
You can't do £100 let alone £200 spins on Bonanza. Max bet is £20

 
Ye sit is gambling forum but we promote responsible gambling in here mate


I dont watch streamers every day but yesterday I watched Letsgiveitaspin spin 20 euro bets on Dinopolis for a long time after first loosing  7000 euro in a short roulette session. Is that  to promote responsible gaming? It seems like betsize are increasing for most of the streamers.

To promote responsible gaming is to protect profit and not go on a tilt after loosing and increase betsize.

 
Why would you take a picture of the Bonanza start screen when not even a spin has been played?
You've never done £50 spins before, seen GOL and gone insane then sent it to your mate to show how intense it is?

Edit 2: Sorry that photo (the first one). I replied at first thinking you meant my other photo - the first one I just loaded up BetVictor 20mins ago to show you that you can spin more than £20 just now. That's not me spinning, that's me loading it up to show you because you said you can't spin more than £20 which is BS.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
You've never done £50 spins before, seen GOL and gone insane then sent it to your mate to show how intense it is?

Edit 2: Sorry that photo (the first one). I replied at first thinking you meant my other photo - the first one I just loaded up BetVictor 20mins ago to show you that you can spin more than £20 just now. That's not me spinning, that's me loading it up to show you because you said you can't spin more than £20 which is BS.
As much BS as being able to do £200 spins on Bonanza.

Let's ask @Big Time Gaming official Nik if any UK based casino ever had a version of Bonanza that was/is able to spin at £200, or if it is even possible to play at this stake at all on any of the official hosted versions.

 
As much BS as being able to do £200 spins on Bonanza.

Let's ask @Big Time Gaming official Nik if any UK based casino ever had a version of Bonanza that was/is able to spin at £200, or if it is even possible to play at this stake at all on any of the official hosted versions.
You're clueless, and will find out the moment you ask them. I'm seriously surprised you're a moderator on here if this is how little you know. Go ask them please.

 
I just did as you may have read from the post you just quoted from.
You should be very careful when you speak of things with such certainty. You immediately put someone down for something they claim, saying it's not possible with zero research.

As someone in a position of power, you're part of the problem when it comes to these threads which aim to educate and provide the truth, because you're speaking utter rubbish.

To clarify I've joined this forum, tried to educate people and start an intelligent reason backed debate and instead been called a liar by a moderator who is spouting absolute BS on things you could Google or even load betting sites up right now and debunk immediately.

Usually someone like me would have no chance of defending myself especially against someone who's a moderator. This is yet an important lesson to stop believing everything everyone says and use your own mind and think of things properly. 

@Big Time Gaming officialsince this guy has tagged you I'll help speed things along, thankfully the night in question I had my phone on me and naturally recorded it because it was a night of insane gambling.

This happened on 22nd/23rd July 2019 on Mecca Bingo. Oh and if you need even further proof, here's a video of me going crazy after a few drinks while doing these mad bets, which is why I sound deranged. Thankfully I had my phone on me at the time and this was sent over WhatsApp to mates...


@Slotplayernext time you'll be saying Mecca Bingo is a fake casino? Lol. Time to move on and re-think how you enter discussions, please. 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top