Roshtein - Fake (fun) money & N1 / Ladyhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
90 IQ Believe in wonders, believe in Roshtein :)  

Rosh is great entertainment and working for casinos
also money maker because get a lot affiliation money with stupid believers. 

 

Hey stupid believers why you never play 6 hours MAX bet ?
Just because you poor or just you are sure will lose it all ? 
Maybe you have to try this max bets for a week to be sure this cant happen?
You cant understand you cant get always hot slots, you cant win huge every week whatever how much you spend, that is business working against you.


 

 
Hi Everyone.

This topis is really interesting and after reading I guess I just want to add my own opininon too.

I am gambling an playing slots for more then 7 years, really tried most of the casinos (100+) or went for new ones once other closed for my territory. I would consider myself as a quite experience player...  But, did lost money, don't get me on this. You can bea the casino-never. I guess its fun to play and sometimes win :) Also I am a partner at the company that develops games abnd other web tools and know a thng or two about gaming.

I ve been folowong Roshtein and other slot streamers on Twitch for the past year. After several months I have narrowed down and now I am following just a few incl. Roshtein. This guys is the best streamer hands down. This is a fact, also numbers dont lie when he is online... I see growth of viewers with others but the reach is still low and this will not work out at the end for most beacuse they lack what is called "putting on an show" skills. This is what is required on the long run, and also charisma and presonality, and not just sitting infornt of screen and playing with basic reactions/emotions. This gets brong in the long run and viewvwer will leave channel. Whats and see...

Roshtein FAKE? Personaly I do not think so. There are reasons. We've (viewers) seen his casino profile at the withdrawal/deposit page, he does show this occasionally and it looks legit. He does loose lots of money before and if he hits anything big. I did print screen once, so I could calv ulate and it was sick... The guy deposited at least 18K before the next day he finished with profit with all the wagering req. and pulled ourt maybe 8K, but then the next day he lost twice as much. 

Why would any casino risk the name and use Rosthein as a key person to promote them using fake money. Rostein in big picture is still a very small fish and casinos do not care except working for them as a affiliate and there is of course some money to be made whn you are Rostein incl. now with his 10+K vievers each streram he gets decent chuing from twitch. 

Hitting BIg? Yes, he does hit big but you hit it also, right. We can all hit big occasionally. This is normal otherwise no one would play the damn slots.
Lolz i thing u are blind viewer or big fan of him.He was exposed so many times

 
Last night I was watching his stream and found that he had two different balances (€24.340) and (€26.550) on both slots he was playing, I thought it was on two different casinos, but then he got a reality check on both at the exact same time... curious..

 
Last night I was watching his stream and found that he had two different balances (€24.340) and (€26.550) on both slots he was playing, I thought it was on two different casinos, but then he got a reality check on both at the exact same time... curious..
That’s not proof of anything, I often open up many pages and play multiple slots on the same casino at the same time.
The balances don’t always synch with each other, especially if one enters a bonus round - the balance in the slot that is in the bonus round will stay static until it finishes the round and has a spin or two.

There is plenty of times where I have looked at my balances and wondered wtf is going on.

I’m not saying this to in anyway support Roshstein.

 
That’s not proof of anything, I often open up many pages and play multiple slots on the same casino at the same time.
The balances don’t always synch with each other, especially if one enters a bonus round - the balance in the slot that is in the bonus round will stay static until it finishes the round and has a spin or two.

There is plenty of times where I have looked at my balances and wondered wtf is going on.

I’m not saying this to in anyway support Roshstein.
I see, it never happened to me, but I thought it was quite sketchy

 
There is one thing i dont get about roshtein.surely he knows there is plenty of rumors about him playing with fake money,has he ever tried to make it clear if its true or not i mean showing his bank statement etc ?

 
how come balance doesn't move but the bet size does lol
You can use an overlay to cut a segment of the screen, move it around, then paste it to another part of the screen.

He is fake as fuck but it is counterproductive to use as proof something that is so easily explained away.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Roshtein is literally the lowest form of life, If that guy would get a hearth-attack in-front of me I would walk right past that fuck. I can't believe he has such a large following when anyone with an IQ over 5 can figure out he is as fake as the ads saying there are hot milfs in my neighborhood.

Also Classybeef another fake shit stream where they use the excuse 'we've been very lucky the last year' every-time someone asks how it's possible they're playing with such large amounts, and they also only play on slottyvegas which is a total scam site.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top