Roshtein - Fake (fun) money & N1 / Ladyhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I've been a viewer of casino streams for some time and follows a bit the discussions of fake/play money streamers. Recently I saw the video about Roshtein and decided to look into it from a technical perspective as I work as a senior full-stack developer & specialized in Angular.

I downloaded the Angular scripts loaded and used for “N1 Casino” and “Ladyhammer”. In the scripts I found an API call delivering the currencies available with the following data:

Vj7rDXpYybStIRL-phTi532gBTdyudBTvwPUzXZsbWyntuEFtsQ-JZ56QSs8Vm9YOyYDwel_qN-6miJ2Pndo0INO7iaLd3TCb1bKt5xk2_lqbNPjGkrcvbbb0JeFDg69DIvV2Nkn


At this point, everything looks perfectly normal BUT they also created a currency called FUN. This is a currency not displayed in the list, hence a currency they for some reason seem to be hiding. As you can see in the image above, you could set the currency symbol to whatever you would like, even make the currency look like you’re playing in euros. FUN overrides the normal currency, hence if a player has the FUN currency, that will be used before any other currency.

KrYrcZYY3oHaDayPe4EdZSg3IsFsHl8yb22MXHgYb8zNPbKNJfBTW40vYTS4BNWS7VVloEadC7TSJ7DcS_uMWzqJ_H6r1DQ1F4je_4pULTr9gDZBzn414ZxDG4y0eVO2gfvtK3pV


Shown above, there is a function called B where a IF statement checks the following:
 

//If the logged in user, does not have a currency attached called “FUN”

i.data.user.currency && "FUN" !== i.data.user.currency

//Else the currency being used should be

else d.currencies && (f = d.currencies.FUN)



I don’t see why they would create a FUN currency that overrides any real currency but if Roshtein is using the FUN currency it will explain why he entered the slot with the same balance on both real and free money play.

Boiling the above down to a non-developer.

  1. A logged-in user clicks to play a game with “real money”
  2. There is a check if the user has a specially made currency called “FUN” on the account.
  3. If so, the “real” money game is being loaded, using the “FUN” currency as the currency displayed.
Conclusion

It’s all very strange that the casinos he’s streaming from has this technical setup, it could however be for other purposes. My best guess is that IF he was using the special “FUN” currency they will find a new technical setup now after it has been revealed.

Roshtein (and others) also might:

  1. Play with their own actual funds
  2. Play as others suggested: Casino owns Skrill/Neteller and they only gets a smaller % of cashouts etc which would make everything look legit without them having to risk their own money.
Every game I ever worked on for online has a FUN currency which is used for demo / practice mode.

Some providers actually display the currency as FUN to the player, some display it as the local currency.

For me, as much as I dislike Roshstein and N1 (even more after seeing their newsletter which is utterly irresponsible) I dont think this proves anything.

 
Every game I ever worked on for online has a FUN currency which is used for demo / practice mode.

Some providers actually display the currency as FUN to the player, some display it as the local currency.

For me, as much as I dislike Roshstein and N1 (even more after seeing their newsletter which is utterly irresponsible) I dont think this proves anything.
There is two different functions, where one of the is when you want to play for "real" and the other for "practice".

What caught my attention is that, when you press play for "real", there is a check if you have the currency of "FUN" in your user object, if so load that as default.

I find this really odd, due to the button is for "play for real" and not for practice mode.

Ps;

Check your PM for some further questions regarding this

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I smell jealouy. People have hated on Rosh since he started streming 3-4 years ago and he got shitloads of more wiewers then other streamers every stream, why? He is a true entertainer and a Great streamer, i can promise you that most he's wiewers would not even care if it would come out that he is "fake". He get trashtalked loads from other streamers and at Cadinodaddy you even get banned mention hes name? I mean that is so silly. Rosh never talks shit about anyone and are always humble and friendly. 

Get your shit togheter now and step up your own game instead of whining. 

 
I smell jealouy. People have hated on Rosh since he started streming 3-4 years ago and he got shitloads of more wiewers then other streamers every stream, why? He is a true entertainer and a Great streamer, i can promise you that most he's wiewers would not even care if it would come out that he is "fake". He get trashtalked loads from other streamers and at Cadinodaddy you even get banned mention hes name? I mean that is so silly. Rosh never talks shit about anyone and are always humble and friendly. 

Get your shit togheter now and step up your own game instead of whining. 
I agree that he is a good entertainer. That is not what I'm questioning here.

I'm questioning the case that he is promoting unethical and high-rolling casino play, with potentially fake money, that should be out in the public. Especially so people understand,that betting that high is not sustainable in the long run.

I'm pointing out things that are very suspicious and proves that it’s technically possible that anyone pushing either of these brands, could do it with fake money. Even if people are there for entertainment, many want to know what’s really going on.

 
The thing is its possible he wae logged out yes or no... Its possible he clicked real play the way the mouse. Pointer was moving.... He logged on and showed thst balanced was real for real and play for play .. bonus hunts cant store on play money. How ignorant of people just to not think of other possibilities alot of people are not good at working things out. Im done with this now anyway .          Anyone mntioning he logged on later on and showed everything was normal when he clicked playmoney and real money you raley will see this for someone wanting to hate and say fake .

 
Last edited by a moderator:
so fun he just started streaming for a new casino.. and he had a bonus "saved"... which happened to get 4 bigsymbols on BOD.. so weird when coincedences like this happen

 
And now ripping hard. You guys are making an issue out of everything. 

He did a bonushunt yesterday and today. Tried to complete the wager, but lost the balance when the wager was 99%. Or is that also a setup?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I am a web developer and I think the OP is focusing too much on a few lines of supporting front end code.

I have watched his streams before, and I've seen his transactions page on sites such as N1. This cant be faked, but if any wrongdoing is present, then the casino is in on it.

I am neither defending or attacking Roshtein, he could be real, could be fake, but you wont find anything useful from some supporting JS code.

Thanks,

Tao

 
Hi,

I am a web developer and I think the OP is focusing too much on a few lines of supporting front end code.

I have watched his streams before, and I've seen his transactions page on sites such as N1. This cant be faked, but if any wrongdoing is present, then the casino is in on it.

I am neither defending or attacking Roshtein, he could be real, could be fake, but you wont find anything useful from some supporting JS code.

Thanks,

Tao
I'm only providing evidence that when you click on the "play for real" button, there is a check for a "FUN" currency that overrides the default currency, that looks really suspicious. 

Then you can make up your own decisions based on this evidence. For me, it looks really really shady.

What happeneds on the backend, we can only guess about.

 
The main reason this has come up again in my nobody opinion is the REACTION by Roshtein.

It was an unmistakably awkward moment for him, almost as if he knew the "jig" was up.

Either way you either love him or hate him haha there's no in between with this guy, and other than acknowledging the fact he is a good "Performer", I personally side with the latter sadly. Of course to each their own  

 
well i know f_all about computer lingo.

but ive sad it once and ill say it again.

when you get a deposit bonus? isnt the max bet $5.00 i always see him on $50.00 i thought that forfeits winning?

next if you could afford to sustain 50.00 bets for a long session then why bother getting a bonus.?

lastly i dislike that guy because he basically downed a viewer that asked a real genuine question and roshes remark will have made that viewer feel embarrassed.

idc what anyone says ive seen my proof of how rosh is , both as a streamer and a person and if i see him in person id probly want to shut his big mouth for him

notice i said probably and not i would loololol

 
The max bet thing is something set by the casinos. If they want to they can just remove the max bet limitation with bonus money, its not a law or anything. They can adjust it per player if they wanted too.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone.

This topis is really interesting and after reading I guess I just want to add my own opininon too.

I am gambling an playing slots for more then 7 years, really tried most of the casinos (100+) or went for new ones once other closed for my territory. I would consider myself as a quite experience player...  But, did lost money, don't get me on this. You can bea the casino-never. I guess its fun to play and sometimes win :) Also I am a partner at the company that develops games abnd other web tools and know a thng or two about gaming.

I ve been folowong Roshtein and other slot streamers on Twitch for the past year. After several months I have narrowed down and now I am following just a few incl. Roshtein. This guys is the best streamer hands down. This is a fact, also numbers dont lie when he is online... I see growth of viewers with others but the reach is still low and this will not work out at the end for most beacuse they lack what is called "putting on an show" skills. This is what is required on the long run, and also charisma and presonality, and not just sitting infornt of screen and playing with basic reactions/emotions. This gets brong in the long run and viewvwer will leave channel. Whats and see...

Roshtein FAKE? Personaly I do not think so. There are reasons. We've (viewers) seen his casino profile at the withdrawal/deposit page, he does show this occasionally and it looks legit. He does loose lots of money before and if he hits anything big. I did print screen once, so I could calv ulate and it was sick... The guy deposited at least 18K before the next day he finished with profit with all the wagering req. and pulled ourt maybe 8K, but then the next day he lost twice as much. 

Why would any casino risk the name and use Rosthein as a key person to promote them using fake money. Rostein in big picture is still a very small fish and casinos do not care except working for them as a affiliate and there is of course some money to be made whn you are Rostein incl. now with his 10+K vievers each streram he gets decent chuing from twitch. 

Hitting BIg? Yes, he does hit big but you hit it also, right. We can all hit big occasionally. This is normal otherwise no one would play the damn slots.

 
Hello i dont know if Roshstein is fake or not but istn it possible to atleast get his wins verified by the providers , i mean it cant be that hard to find his wins a certain date and ask for example playn go if ther was a massive win on a certain date time etc . 

Would be a nice way to end the witchhunt if ther is any .

 
Why is everyone so obsessed with calling him fake? Personally i made my decission, too (hes annoying as ****, legit? maybe not) No need to be shouting at others - literally nobody will change their opinion on him now.  Everyone will see the 'click' as he/ she prefers. As long as it doesnt affect the way you see other streamers i dont see a problem. ?‍♂️

@Slotspinner Gefühlt jede 1000 die ich verbrenne gehen mit Aufschlag an dich. Irgendwann flieg ich nach Malta und schneid' mir ein Stück von deinem Glück ab. Sei dir gegönnt du Arsch. ?

@Nick It was always a pleasure watching your streams.

5ish post. aaaand I am outta here. Babygirls coming. no time no money for gambling no need to be here. Keep up the great work. 

P.S. Sorry for posting all in one thread. Laziness wins.

 
Hello i dont know if Roshstein is fake or not but istn it possible to atleast get his wins verified by the providers , i mean it cant be that hard to find his wins a certain date and ask for example playn go if ther was a massive win on a certain date time etc . 

Would be a nice way to end the witchhunt if ther is any .
I doubt they would share such information without the consent of the person in question.

Even if you didn't suggest who it was that was playing and just asked them form a specific win in a specific window of time, they would likely want to know why you want to know, how it concerns you and why it is any of your business.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top