Razorshark

Status
Not open for further replies.

RespG40

Member
Anyone else find it impossible to get decent wins on this game? I get that it's high variance but the amount of £0.00 bonuses is absolutely ridiculous! Is it just me that has awful runs on this game?

 
Anyone else find it impossible to get decent wins on this game? I get that it's high variance but the amount of £0.00 bonuses is absolutely ridiculous! Is it just me that has awful runs on this game?
You are not alone, I have the same problem :)

 
This slot can only pay out big or will destroy yor balance... nothing in between...

I won 2 times amazing (nearly 3000x two times) and a couple of times good (3x arround 1000x). But I have to say I played that slot a lot so even with that big winnings I'm not that big in profit with this slot (but I am in profit :D  )

 
Thank GOD its not only me!! i have counted the times i trigerred a bonus with 3 euro bet and got ZERO in return.. ZEROOOO...Trigerred 6 times bonus with 3 euro bet and got ZERO in return. Again with lower bets the same result! its been the worst slot for me. Even queen of riches is more decent than this one.  

 
I did make a few spins after i read this, and luckely got a 1000 gold coin :) unfortenly i clicked it away and did a cashout right away so couldent take a pic on the win. 

Screenshot_20191117_153803.jpg

 
i have extremly low rtp on it.i cant even say if this game has a feature.same with others push gaming games jaming jars is terrible and never had a bonus on vikings.50x swarm mode FUuuu push gaming

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I had my biggest win ever on this game. 11243x and another 1000x coin win so I guess it's my fault if you don't win on this game ^^

 
Anyone else find it impossible to get decent wins on this game? I get that it's high variance but the amount of £0.00 bonuses is absolutely ridiculous! Is it just me that has awful runs on this game?
Started with 50.00 and yes I am with on this 50p a spin after 150 spins around that ball park the finally bonus drops and it gave me that it’s fucking diabolical it’s surprises me that one individual  online slot is still allowed to operate it’s an absolute joke!! And I’ve had bonuses of it before it never exceeds over 10.00 it’s an absolute scam of an online slot 

998F955D-8232-4D89-AF00-3FB0A80324B1.png

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top