Quick cashouts casilando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mwright1712

New member
The partner played on casilando, deposited 30 and cashed out 80 just to get her first cashout, took 24hours which is really good, super selection of games on here with novos etc, great layout and super easy to navigate the menus.

 
The partner played on casilando, deposited 30 and cashed out 80 just to get her first cashout, took 24hours which is really good, super selection of games on here with novos etc, great layout and super easy to navigate the menus.
That's quick for them I remember it would take 3 days for them to pay me out. I stick to casinos that pay out within a few hours.

 
Screenshot_20210418_124108.jpgSounds good, how it should always be at minimum. I myself got a Nice surprise playing at a N1 owned casino last week, from i request the cashout plus My documents because it was first time playing on the site. It took Them in total under 15 minutes to verify My account and complete My cashout to skrill and it was Even on a sunday. I wish All sites were like that. That Being said i have also tried waiting over a week for a cashout on another N1 owned casino, so dont expect Them All to be as great

 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's quick for them I remember it would take 3 days for them to pay me out. I stick to casinos that pay out within a few hours.
Yeah it was quick and that was to visa debit and into bank account 🙂

View attachment 25850Sounds good, how it should always be at minimum. I myself got a Nice surprise playing at a N1 owned casino last week, from i request the cashout plus My documents because it was first time playing on the site. It took Them in total under 15 minutes to verify My account and complete My cashout to skrill and it was Even on a sunday. I wish All sites were like that. That Being said i have also tried waiting over a week for a cashout on another N1 owned casino, so dont expect Them All to be as great
Yeah it really should be 24hours maximum, technology today could make it easily instant or within an hour 🙂

 
I had the best experience with RIZK , withdrew €7k through my visa debit and opened my banks app and the money was credited already , took less than 30 secs

 
Fkin hell, ye can't beat that lol 🙂
Its all changed after I posted this for some reasons  hehe , they are not instant anymore after their upgrade last week ... Now waiting for my €1380 withdrawal for more than 10 hrs .... 

Until two weeks ago , rizk was always instant when it comes to withdrawals , I have had 100s of instant withdrawals with them but not anymore hehe

 
Its all changed after I posted this for some reasons  hehe , they are not instant anymore after their upgrade last week ... Now waiting for my €1380 withdrawal for more than 10 hrs .... 

Until two weeks ago , rizk was always instant when it comes to withdrawals , I have had 100s of instant withdrawals with them but not anymore hehe
Ahhhhh fs mate no way like lol typical eh, let me know how long it takes, nice cashout though 😉

 
Ahhhhh fs mate no way like lol typical eh, let me know how long it takes, nice cashout though 😉
Hehehe its like they read my comments here and wanted to mess it up lol ... Miss the rizk experience now , 17 hrs now so far , used to be less than 17 secs ... Why fix something which is not broken ?? Lol

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top