Queen of Riches x12960 bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is, x5468,7 bet win, same slot and same casino a month before the last one, totally crazy! Usually I dont hit big when I upper my bet. Probably never have this kind of luck again. more than €100,000 within a month. But probably put half back. :D

Screenshot_20181127-113151.png

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a car and paid some loans...so Im soo happy even if I played almost half back...maybe 40k out of 100k. That Queen of Riches slot is the best of all BTG slots and others.  Soo many x1000-x3000 hits long before..now "only" one x5000x and a x12900 so I think ill have some of those x1000-x3000 coming again. :D  

 
what a hit big congrats are You btw unser the name touretteonfire? i remember in the Early days of twitch Streaming Casino when i was One of a few guys a gut named with touretteonfire or so 
Nope, Im not that guy, just a basic Tourettesguy. Same name on CM but banned there due to discussions about slots being rigged some time ago. Sad when I mostly just wanna post big wins and se other big winners. So I stay out of any discussions now. :D

 
Wow, thats just incredible ? Congrats man! ?

I'm playing always on that kind of stake (2-10 euro), but the biggest win is something like 100x ....

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top