[PROMO INFO] Ground Breakers (CasinoGrounds x Relax Gaming)

Skylined87

Administrator
Staff member



🎉 Ground Breakers Info Thread 🎉
CG-Gradient-Line-Forum.jpg



Welcome to the hub for all of our Ground Breakers promotions! Check out what's running below, and keep an eye on this thread for updates on the winners.

Your Feedback & Comments
CG-Gradient-Line-Forum.jpg

Let us know in the comments of this forum thread, what you like, what you're most looking forward to or just anything in general about this massive promotion!

CG-Gradient-Line-Forum.jpg



1. €2500 Raffle Prize Draw -> Here


  • Prizes: 25 x €100 GoGift Vouchers
  • Play any of the following games: Iron Bank, Beast Mode, Net Gains, Book of Power.


CG-Gradient-Line-Forum.jpg

2. €1000 Biggest Win Prize Pool -> Here



  • Prizes: 2 x €500 GoGift Vouchers
  • Compete for the highest x win on the eligible games.


CG-Gradient-Line-Forum.jpg

3. €3000 Free-to-Play Tournaments



  • Games: Iron Bank, Beast Mode, Net Gains
  • Total Prize Pool: €3000 (€1000 per game)
  • Prizes: Top 10 leaderboard finishers per game will each win €100.
  • Links to the tournaments -> Here


CG-Gradient-Line-Forum.jpg

Winners’ Announcements



This thread will also be updated with the winners of the free-to-play tournaments and big win promotion. Stay tuned to see if you’re a winner!

Good luck, everyone!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

registered but then went back to watch stream. When I went back to iron bank it wanted me to use my name and CG user again but I got a “duplicate” message. Not sure what to do now. Haven’t had a chance to spin the free spins yet

 
Dont try the free to play tournament in Google Chrome is my experience, you will get a black screen and the game will not load. In firefox it works (you do have to full screen it), also in the past I have used my phone, that worked personally best for me. Good luck gentlemen!

 
@Skylined87 how can I resume the new free play tournament if I closed the slot? There used to be a unique link to it, but I think thats gone because its embedded in the website?

 
@Skylined87 how can I resume the new free play tournament if I closed the slot? There used to be a unique link to it, but I think thats gone because its embedded in the website?
The same unique link is always loaded in the embed (nothing changed from there).Not sure how to help if you closed the tournament though :/  

 
Hey,

registered but then went back to watch stream. When I went back to iron bank it wanted me to use my name and CG user again but I got a “duplicate” message. Not sure what to do now. Haven’t had a chance to spin the free spins yet
Did you manage to play it as mine is saying the same 🤔

Screenshot_20241023_171827_Chrome.jpg

 
Back
Top