[PREVIEW] Razor Returns (Push Gaming)

Skylined87

Administrator
Staff member
Hey fellow community! I know you're all excited about Razor Returns from Push gaming, so they were extra kind and provided a demo link for you to try out!

Click the link here

Live date is 4th of July 2023!

Enjoy and let us know what you think of it!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't really live up to the hype for me.  I do not think they took any risks with this.  I don't really like the gamble for this game, I think it would have been better if with the gamble you win more algae, algae, algae...  increasing the multiplier surely makes it more polarized but doesn't really excite me from a game mechanic perspective.  But it is clear that this new version has increased the frequency of the algae.  On one bonus I ended up with like 45 spins and over 3000x.  But at the end of the day, I still feel like I am playing a Razor reskin more than a new exciting version.

 
I gave it a go, mostly feels like this is a bonus buy version of the original. Can't buy bonuses in the Netherlands and I'm also not a fan of bonus buying either. Also not a fan of bonus gambling.

So this just feels like a reskin of the original.

 
Back
Top