Petition to remove Play n Go from ALL casinos

No-Play-n-Go

New member
Hi everyone

If you’re like me, and you have spent a fortune trying to win anything on Play n Go - only to be disappointed by their constant 20x wins and lies about 15,000x potentials - then this petition is for you!!

I’m going to ask everyone to simply comment your username if you would like the regulators to remove Play n Go from our casinos until such a time that they stop being greedy, lying pieces of filth and start being honest!

I’ll start.

Username = no-play-n-go
Dated 1/10/26
 
I have never played any Play n Go Slot before because I dont like their visuals.

But Mate, there is no need for any Petition. Just dont play Slots from the Provider if you dont like them or if you dont feel like they have potential.
 
Play n go is underrated if you ask me,sure maybe you dont max it like hacksaw. But then again,no one plays just as many spins on a play n go as on a hacksaw with super turbo,so obviously you will not see as big wins etc. Personally had many 1k-4k on play n go,its more a provider to build a balance,not to max win on imo
 
Back
Top