OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

Broddy

Member
My story with Spinrise Casino (BIG Complain– just my running story, and I’m looking for advice)

I registered at Spinrise on March 19, 2026. I deposited €550 and received a €675 High Roller bonus. With that, I managed to win €14,000. The maximum cashout after completing the bonus wagering was 10x the bonus amount, which equals €6,750 — but up to €10,000 if you continue playing afterwards and win more (according to their terms and conditions).

After completing the wagering requirements, I made two additional deposits of €431 and €47, totaling €478. This amount was mixed with my remaining balance after wagering, so I had €5,478 in my account. Using that balance, I then won €22,000 more. In total, I had €28,000 that I wanted to withdraw.

Afterwards, my VIP manager called me and told me: “Due to the terms and conditions and after discussion with the game provider, we can pay you €10,000, and your €478 deposit will be credited back to your casino account as real money. The remaining €18,000 will be forfeited.”
I had to swallow that, but in the end I accepted it.

On March 20, 2026, I received the first €4,000 payout. The remaining €6,000 was still pending for withdrawal. I also received the €478 deposit back as real money. From this €478 of “real money” (since it was my deposit without any bonus), I managed to win another €60,000.

These €60,000 were also placed into withdrawal. So in total, I had €74,000 in withdrawals, of which I quickly received €4,000. My VIP manager confirmed to me multiple times, including on the phone, that these winnings were generated from real money and were fully withdrawable, with no further reductions expected.

However, while I was waiting for the remaining payouts, I suddenly received a notification that €63,522 had been deducted from my balance. The reason given was that I had exceeded the maximum withdrawal limit of the High Roller Bonus. This confused me, as the bonus winnings had already been settled earlier, and the additional €60,000 had been generated entirely from the €478 real money credited to my account.

I contacted support immediately and explained the full situation. I also mentioned that my VIP manager had explicitly confirmed that the €478 were real money and that all winnings generated from this amount would be fully withdrawable. Support informed me that the case now requires a manual review by the finance and VIP team due to the complexity of multiple sessions and the transition from bonus funds to real money.

At the moment, the case is still under review. I am waiting for clarification and for the withdrawals to continue. Since I already received part of the payout and had clear confirmations from the VIP manager, I remain cautiously optimistic that this will be resolved correctly.

If anyone has experienced a similar situation or has advice on how to proceed, I would really appreciate your input. I will continue to update this post as soon as there are any new developments.
 

Attachments

  • Bild_2026-03-24_102445396.png
    Bild_2026-03-24_102445396.png
    201 KB · Views: 24
  • Bild_2026-03-24_102628264.png
    Bild_2026-03-24_102628264.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Bild_2026-03-24_162457336.png
    Bild_2026-03-24_162457336.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 1spchat.png
    1spchat.png
    222.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 2spchat.png
    2spchat.png
    196.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 3spchat.png
    3spchat.png
    201.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Bild_2026-03-27_190203549.png
    Bild_2026-03-27_190203549.png
    213.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
That amount is pretty insane. Hopefully you will get that money. I would guess that that amount is big for this casino so I would first wait the review and see what they say to you.
 
That amount is pretty insane. Hopefully you will get that money. I would guess that that amount is big for this casino so I would first wait the review and see what they

I want to add an important update from today. I had another phone call with my VIP manager, Eva. She told me that the case had already been reviewed and that they cannot offer any other solution, as they still consider the winnings to be related to the bonus.

However, during the same call she confirmed several key points:

  • my bonus winnings were already capped to €10,000,
  • the additional €478 credited to my account were my own deposit,
  • and those €478 were treated as real money.
I explained that I placed the €10,000 into withdrawal and only continued playing with the €478 real money, from which I generated the additional winnings. Despite confirming these facts, the casino still maintains that the winnings are bonus-related.

This is what confuses me most: the casino itself separated the bonus funds from my deposit and credited the €478 as real money, but later still applied the bonus limitation again.

I have recorded/documented this conversation and can provide further details if needed. Together with the screenshots, chat confirmations, and earlier written statements from VIP support that there would be no further write-offs, this makes the situation even more inconsistent.

For now, I am waiting for the outcome of the ongoing review and hope this will be resolved fairly.
 
Quick update:

I have now received the full payment history and the complete bet history directly from the casino.

These documents clearly confirm the exact sequence of events:

  • My bonus winnings were reduced
  • I received the first €4,000 payout
  • €6,000 remained in pending withdrawal
  • After that, exactly €478 remained as my playable balance
  • I continued playing only with this €478 balance
The bet history clearly shows that all subsequent gameplay started from this €478 balance. There was no active bonus and no mixing with the previously capped winnings.

Additionally, my VIP manager Eva confirmed multiple times, both in chat and via phone call, that the €478 were real money and that all winnings generated from these funds would be fully withdrawable. I have evidence of these confirmations, which has already been provided.

Therefore, I can now demonstrate with 100% clarity that the later winnings of €64,000 originated solely from my €478 real money deposit.

It is also important to note that the casino itself stated that they do not differentiate between bonus and real money internally. At the same time, the bet history clearly shows that after the reduction only €478 remained playable.

The logs provided by the casino therefore confirm the entire sequence and serve as clear proof that the winnings were generated from real money.
 
Some casinos require the cashout to go through for the bonus to be considered complete. Seen many such cases in the forums. But hope it's not the case. For future endeavors i recommend not to deposit before the withdrawal has gone through, better yet, self exclude for a bit. We have an old saying, don't throw your old hat into the well before you have the new one.
 
Quick update on my case:

The case is still under review at the moment. What has changed, however, is that the casino is no longer simply giving the standard response like “winnings were confiscated according to bonus T&Cs.” Instead, they’ve confirmed that the situation is being reviewed internally due to its complexity.

I’ve now also escalated the case across multiple platforms. So far, Skylined87 has been especially helpful with insights and guidance, which I really appreciate.

Given all the evidence I’ve collected — including bet history, transaction logs, and multiple confirmations from VIP managers stating that the €478 was real money and fully withdrawable — I still remain cautiously optimistic.

At this stage, I believe the case is strong enough that the casino may at least come to some form of reasonable resolution or partial settlement.

I’ll keep you guys updated as soon as there’s any real progress.
 
Congrats to your winning. Also next time be more patient. Wait until you got your withdrawal request and don't play. Especially when they make a problem with your very first withdrawal request. Over €60k is a crazy amount. Unfortunately they will try to avoid that payout as long as they can. There is no surprise on that. I wish you good luck to get your winnings and stick to it. But don't play at all with that sketchy casino.
 
Did they pay you your winnings or is this still under review?
Hey Sebu85,

Still under review. To be honest, it feels like they are just playing for time, hoping I’ll lose interest or that the case will eventually be forgotten.

I’ve been waiting since March 24th. Around April 9th, they officially moved it to 'internal review' due to its 'complexity'—and since then, I haven't received a single substantial update or a fair solution. It’s been nearly a month of silence while they hold onto €63,522.

I’m still pushing the case on all platforms, but this delay strategy is becoming very obvious.
 
Broddy i'm interested in how you turned 478 into 60k. What games did you play? That's a helluva run, would be a cool story.
Hope you get paid
 
Really hope you get the money! But also to note, can't you play at other sites while waiting for withdrawals to clear from one which already took a lot of money from you due to bonus terms?
 
Hey Sebu85,

Still under review. To be honest, it feels like they are just playing for time, hoping I’ll lose interest or that the case will eventually be forgotten.

I’ve been waiting since March 24th. Around April 9th, they officially moved it to 'internal review' due to its 'complexity'—and since then, I haven't received a single substantial update or a fair solution. It’s been nearly a month of silence while they hold onto €63,522.

I’m still pushing the case on all platforms, but this delay strategy is becoming very obvious.
Yeah sadly that sounds like that that they are just spending time. :( Well I hope that you still will get that money in the end.
 
Hey,

I’m not giving up yet, but honestly it’s slowly starting to feel like a scam at this point. The evidence is clearly on my side, yet the casino has been “reviewing” the case for more than 5 weeks now with basically no real communication anymore.

They also changed their license recently, and their rating on other platforms has dropped to “Very Low” — which might be connected to the license change.

Bild_2026-05-08_095415830.png

I’m still fighting the case and Skylined is thankfully still helping me, but the whole process is taking an extremely long time and so far they don’t seem very cooperative.
 
Has anything happen and they have started to pay your winning or are they still reviewing this?
 
Has anything happen and they have started to pay your winning or are they still reviewing this?
At the moment, it seems that they are no longer responding to Skylined either.

However, this case is also active on another platform. After reviewing all of the evidence from both myself and the casino, the team there discussed everything internally. The latest update is that they are currently communicating with the casino outside of the complaint thread.

I assume they are negotiating or trying to reach some kind of resolution behind the scenes. So I'm hoping that a final decision or settlement will be reached soon.

For now, I'm still waiting for an update.
 
@Broddy i have read this thread and looked at the thread you raised on another forum.

Spinrise is a brand registered to Metlait SRL. This is apparently one of the shareholders in the Libergos Group who now also control QTech. The other reportedly being Hollycorn.

You should have a look from page 58 onwards in the attached report which if true would suggest to me that you should not get your hopes up about ever getting transparency nevermind seeing that money, butt best of luck! (Also how did you run 478 to 60k!)

Please tell me that CG aren't affing for these.

 
Update on my Spinrise Case (€63,522 Confiscated): Exposing the Fake "Mediator" Lie

Hey everyone,

I wanted to jump in and address the absolute nonsense Spinrise is currently trying to push behind the scenes to justify stealing my €63,522.

They are suddenly claiming that they "consulted a mediator" and that this mediator supposedly agreed with their predatory actions. Let’s completely dismantle this lie right now:

  1. They hide the identity: The casino flat out refuses to state who this mysterious mediator actually is. They won't release a name, a company, or an official document. Out here in the offshore iGaming world, that usually means one of two things: either this "mediator" doesn't exist at all, or it’s a fake, rubber-stamping compliance body directly financed by the Hollycorn/Metlait network itself.
  2. They hide the evidence: They refuse to reveal what heavily filtered, biased information or manipulated logs they actually fed to this anonymous entity.
  3. It’s NONE of the big, legitimate watchdogs: I know for a fact that this wasn't decided by any reputable industry authority. Why? Because I currently have this exact case openly filed with about 5 of the biggest, independent ADR platforms and gambling watchdogs (including an extensive, ongoing investigation over at Casino Guru). The case is fully open everywhere, and it is looking extremely good for me.
No independent, legitimate mediator who sees the raw, unedited logs can ever side with the casino here. The facts remain undisputed:

  • My promotional bonus was 100% completed, closed, and settled before this session even started.
  • I was playing with pure, raw cash deposits.
  • I have black-and-white, written proof from 3 to 4 of their own high-tier VIP Managers explicitly confirming via chat and phone that my balance was 100% real money with absolutely no withdrawal limits or caps left on it.
Spinrise is panicking because they see that I am not backing down. I’ve registed with few other scammed people a full consumer-protection archive using their own corporate infrastructure names (hollycornnv.com and metlait.com softswiss-group.com) to expose their transnational shell games, predatory terms, and their connection to platforms like Softswiss.

They are trying to spin a narrative to save their reputation in front of the affiliates and stream networks, but the community sees right through it. I will keep pushing this with the real independent watchdogs until this massive theft is fully resolved.
 
Back
Top