Casinolandstreaming
Casino streamer
Hello,
Maybe someone can help me. Recently I updated my OS to Window 10 and I'm having an issue with OBS (I have the latest version). Every time when I try to capture Chrome window - I get just black screen. I think I tried all possible ways to fix it, and the only one worked: disable hardware acceleration in browser. But if I disable it - slots just stop working.
If anyone experienced the same problem and was able to resolve it - please, let me know!
Thanks!
Maybe someone can help me. Recently I updated my OS to Window 10 and I'm having an issue with OBS (I have the latest version). Every time when I try to capture Chrome window - I get just black screen. I think I tried all possible ways to fix it, and the only one worked: disable hardware acceleration in browser. But if I disable it - slots just stop working.
If anyone experienced the same problem and was able to resolve it - please, let me know!
Thanks!