Hi guys just a little follow up after my £50,000 withdrawals back in September well you guessed it still waiting!!!!
I am back and forth with the verification team the biggest issues is it seems to take them at least 3-7 days for a reply which is incredible after waiting nearly 16 weeks for my withdrawals and verification.
I have given them all the information that’s requested but they just don’t seem to read the information correctly as how I used my winnings back in 2019 to the present day. It’s very bad service as at this point I would expect immediate replies from them or at least someone to call me just so I can explain over the phone.
these people seem to hide behind live chat and delaying emails.
I might have to get my solicitor involved now as this is just getting crazy and fed up off waiting and explaining constantly but they will be extra charges for my waiting plus compensation if they don’t get it sorted.
i never expected to wait this amount off time as I play high stakes on videslots and mansion casino never had an issue with documentation.
I am back and forth with the verification team the biggest issues is it seems to take them at least 3-7 days for a reply which is incredible after waiting nearly 16 weeks for my withdrawals and verification.
I have given them all the information that’s requested but they just don’t seem to read the information correctly as how I used my winnings back in 2019 to the present day. It’s very bad service as at this point I would expect immediate replies from them or at least someone to call me just so I can explain over the phone.
these people seem to hide behind live chat and delaying emails.
I might have to get my solicitor involved now as this is just getting crazy and fed up off waiting and explaining constantly but they will be extra charges for my waiting plus compensation if they don’t get it sorted.
i never expected to wait this amount off time as I play high stakes on videslots and mansion casino never had an issue with documentation.
