FreeWheelerBaby
Member
Looking at this has put me off playing, the amount of money I lose on gambling week after week, to have my winnings delayed in any way would enrage me Hope you get your winnings
Just pay some russian to ddos their siteI was playing at many sites last year and to be honest I only really play roulette usually now lightning roulette as you have a better chance of the big wins with the multiplayer. I was playing at around 5 casinos last year some big, some small and never had an issues with verification AML regulations etc.
it’s in the hands of my solicitor now so thanks for the advice but he will deal with this for me as i am paying him, just wanted to give the chat a heads up.
when it takes a month to respond to an official letter from my solicitor then we know that they are not taking this seriously. They could have called my solicitor in London or given us the contact details but they hide behind emails but they can’t hide in a uk court and maybe I will publish this with a newspaper haven’t decided yet.
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue