Nice new market. 5 a side

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyescasino

New member
So recently I noticed Ladbrokes have a new betting market on football. It's called 5 a side you simply pick an English premier League match and choose from players from the two teams you can pick to attack more than defend, defence more than attack, a mixture of both etc. For example if betting on spurs Burnley I could select the keeper to concede 2, Kane to score 1, son heung min to get 3 shots on target, moura to be the playmaker and have such and such passes and say another player to make a set amount of tackles. This market nicely mixes up same game multi and regular accumulator. Keep and eye in case it's added on other bookies and or suggest to them to add it. 👍

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some example pictures. And also I've just discovered it's not just premier League games other European matches such as bundesliga, serie a and la Liga are allowed too. :)

Screenshot_20201024-132134.png

Screenshot_20201024-132149.png

Screenshot_20201024-132252.png

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top