@Bob_RapidCasino a bit off-topic, but:
I'm Dutch and it's illegal for me to play on non-regulated websites. Still I'm being able to play on all of BP Group ltd. gamblingsites even though you guys clearly state in your FAQ that I should not play on your sites. It can cost me a fine of 8700€ and BP group can be fined 5% of their avenue, the only big difference: I have to pay it and you guys won't pay it. Why doesn't BP group block acces for all Dutch players? People could end up in serious trouble and it doesn't fit with 'responsible gambling' in my eyes. I asked the same to someone from the live-chat but he was quite rude and didn't want to help.
I'm Dutch and it's illegal for me to play on non-regulated websites. Still I'm being able to play on all of BP Group ltd. gamblingsites even though you guys clearly state in your FAQ that I should not play on your sites. It can cost me a fine of 8700€ and BP group can be fined 5% of their avenue, the only big difference: I have to pay it and you guys won't pay it. Why doesn't BP group block acces for all Dutch players? People could end up in serious trouble and it doesn't fit with 'responsible gambling' in my eyes. I asked the same to someone from the live-chat but he was quite rude and didn't want to help.
