My biggest win ever and mrq are refusing to pay out

Wow dude what a hit! I sure hope they pay you 😐

I can't help you but, maybe mention the reason why they don't want to pay so others may be able to give advice? 🤔

 
They have closed my account can't get back on it, said I sent fraudulent documents which is nonsense been playing there over a year depositing over 10k withdrawing no problems at all everything they asked for documents I sent them in, asked me for a bank statement this time said is was fraudulent and closed my account

 
They have closed my account can't get back on it, said I sent fraudulent documents which is nonsense been playing there over a year depositing over 10k withdrawing no problems at all everything they asked for documents I sent them in, asked me for a bank statement this time said is was fraudulent and closed my account
Then yeah, that sounds like bad news :/  

Only thing I can think of, is wait the 14 days, and if you're absolutely certain everything is 100% legit, raise a complaint with the UKGC. (Or whoever they're licenced by.)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Offered to send them a picture of me holding up the document there not interested! I have screenshots and evidence of my win and all my documents are legit so I will be making a complaint to the ukgc and i will never play at mrq again 

 
They have closed my account can't get back on it, said I sent fraudulent documents which is nonsense been playing there over a year depositing over 10k withdrawing no problems at all everything they asked for documents I sent them in, asked me for a bank statement this time said is was fraudulent and closed my account
m8 you playing in UKGC casino they can't just refuse? did you break any of their T/C? Did you play in bonus money and bet more than £5?  if not go contact Maxd at casinomeister he will help you for Free

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 14.48.16.png

 
Offered to send them a picture of me holding up the document there not interested! I have screenshots and evidence of my win and all my documents are legit so I will be making a complaint to the ukgc and i will never play at mrq again 
Really hope you get it sorted mate.

 
offer to take the documents they need to their office


It might be old school, but if you fancy sending us snail mail – you can! If you do decide to send us anything in the mail, please make sure you send your username so we can respond to your queries as quickly as possible.

However, remember to never send any personal information like bank statements, home address or utility bills in the post.


map_pin_1f6611cf1c_8hnGvG7Kb.svg


MrQ
PO Box 1243
St. Albans
AL1 9JH
 
that's insane, never had an issue but I feel for you. Did you by any chance see this site in a fortune cookie?

 
Back
Top