As many know and this isn’t a troll comment so don’t treat it as such, but where are the morals and decency of casinogrounds?..
yes I’m aware affiliates don’t have them like usual folks as to have morals would affect the rails upon which the gravy train runs.
but you are well aware chipmonkz for example was warned numerous times on numerous forums that using his child to promote gambling and casinos wasn’t allowed, he continued too knowing this openly.
Did casinogrounds have a opinion?.. nope.
the casinos like nektan, genesis (whom lost there license for responsible gambling issues in the U.K.
we now have the likes of jungle spins again nektan and those purveyors of the rogue casino aspire..
bearing in mind the bonus terms on nektan are x4 max conversion and chip avoids that like the plague I find anti player and pretty shady...
or his aspire casinos who charge on deposit, wasn’t aware a U.K. licensed casino could do this no longer?.. but again chip and his value to his sign ups won’t mention this.
Did Casinogrounds mention any of the above? Did they call out this rogue nonsense? Of course not as it’s just a ‘jobs for the boys scenario’
cant be talking about other streamers as it affects business....
that’s shady in itself.
also Pokemon being mentioned every stream I find not only creepy but clearly he’s appealing to underage players, just like the linked fifa account.
guy has bought subs and lied and cheated his way to a mortgage let’s have it right...
no wonder people are reporting this man left right and centre to the asa, Ukgc and his local paper and some broadsheets.
this thread is aimed at casinogrounds, not members wanting to just bash Alvin for the sake of it.
so unless it’s constructive I’d just like to hear the response of casinogrounds regarding this, I can almost bet it’ll be radio silence...
wonder why....
highest regards
yes I’m aware affiliates don’t have them like usual folks as to have morals would affect the rails upon which the gravy train runs.
but you are well aware chipmonkz for example was warned numerous times on numerous forums that using his child to promote gambling and casinos wasn’t allowed, he continued too knowing this openly.
Did casinogrounds have a opinion?.. nope.
the casinos like nektan, genesis (whom lost there license for responsible gambling issues in the U.K.
we now have the likes of jungle spins again nektan and those purveyors of the rogue casino aspire..
bearing in mind the bonus terms on nektan are x4 max conversion and chip avoids that like the plague I find anti player and pretty shady...
or his aspire casinos who charge on deposit, wasn’t aware a U.K. licensed casino could do this no longer?.. but again chip and his value to his sign ups won’t mention this.
Did Casinogrounds mention any of the above? Did they call out this rogue nonsense? Of course not as it’s just a ‘jobs for the boys scenario’
cant be talking about other streamers as it affects business....
that’s shady in itself.
also Pokemon being mentioned every stream I find not only creepy but clearly he’s appealing to underage players, just like the linked fifa account.
guy has bought subs and lied and cheated his way to a mortgage let’s have it right...
no wonder people are reporting this man left right and centre to the asa, Ukgc and his local paper and some broadsheets.
this thread is aimed at casinogrounds, not members wanting to just bash Alvin for the sake of it.
so unless it’s constructive I’d just like to hear the response of casinogrounds regarding this, I can almost bet it’ll be radio silence...
wonder why....
highest regards
