Mobilebet casino is greedy. Scammers.

xZaMuZx

New member
I used to play a lot on mobilebet, mostly recently.

But later for no apparent reason when I had significant amount of points to buy bonuses from store. All my bonuses there disappeared. Entire store got emptied out. I made around 1500€ of deposits during 2026. I never got a single bonus, zero.

I asked livechat what is the problem. And they just told me you just have no right for them. Like wtf? I can deposit 1500€ but get absolutely no return like every single casino gives you.

I highly, highly suggest avoiding mobilebet and it's sistercasinos. Whenever you have points to redeeem items, they will mysteriously disappear. Never any free spins or other promotions. Their regular promotions are also complete trash, if its free then its like possibility to win anything in the similar terms as winning in lottery.

Livechat just tells you, sorry nothing we can do want us to redirect you to our bot for your questions? Like seriously, what kind of customer service this is?

I wonder if anyone had similar experiences.
 
thanks for the heads up. Let's report their site. Also try checking out cashy. Maybe they can help as they have a justice fund. I hope you still have proof because you will need it. It's free btw
 
I stopped using Mobilebet for pretty much the same reason — not because of one bad session, but because the whole rewards system started feeling pointless. You put money and time into the site, collect points, and then suddenly there is nothing useful left to redeem. The worst part is not even the missing bonuses, it's the way support handles it. A casino can have bad promos, but at least explain things properly instead of sending users in circles with generic replies. There are plenty of other places where loyalty actually means something.
 
Back
Top